“Awesome sporting facility”

Ranked #6 of 136 things to do in San Jose
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Wow, I must say I was really impressed with this sporting facility. I went here for a Sharks game and I was truly amazed. There didn't seem to be one bad seat in the house. The fanbase was unreal, those sharks fans at times make it look like their going to take the roof right off the building. A lot of foid options and concessions throughout the concourses. Some food is a little spendy, but once you take that first bite, you'll know why. I like the location of the building as well. Walking distance from downtown San Jose, and parking wasn't too hard. I love seeing the San Jose city skyline as I would walk through the concourse and look out the windows of the building. After the game, the traffic was a little crazy, but other than that, everything about the SAP Center was amazing.

There are newer reviews for SAP Center

Reviewed 16 July 2014

SAP Center Arena in San Jose is perfect for big music events (top notch entertainment). We like to go there to see the National Hockey League San Jose Sharks play there. There are also special events such as we have gone there to see the Ringley Barnum and Bailey Circus.

Parking is on site or various parking lots surrounding the arena area. Since it is downtown San Jose, there are associated parking fees involved; it varies by lot.

1  Thank mini
Reviewed 5 July 2014

This is a good place to see a concert. We stayed a nearby hotel and arrived by cab so I can't comment on the parking. We were here for a Queen concert. It was a sold out show, and the lines in the concession reflected that. They were long and a little slow moving. I was happily surprised to find the hot dog concession was also selling mixed drinks! Only negative for me was the fact that there is no knee room in these seats. I'm 6' tall and my knees were uncomfortable for most of the show. We were seated section 107, row 19, seats 7 & 8. If it hadn't been for the big screen behind the band I would not have been able to see a lot, but, it was a good show and the venue decent.

1  Thank Karin94947
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Great show, staff at the SAP center are always very accommodating and helpful. Attending concerts there is always a good experience.

2  Thank SueD-M502
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Fun venue for sporting events (GO SHARKS!) and concerts. Near San Pedro Square so lots of dining options before or after the event.