“I cant believe this is on the list!”
Review of Saint James Park

Saint James Park
Ranked #86 of 140 things to do in San Jose
More attraction details
Owner description: St. James Park is 6.8 acres and has restrooms
Reviewed 5 January 2013

I grew up in San Jose and while looking over the list, I could not believe St. James park was listed. We drove by everyday on the bus and there were always at least 20 homeless people laying about as well as some people I normally would cross the street if I came across. I would NOT bring my children here nor would I as a tourist even come close. This is a poor example of the "best" of San Jose. Kind of makes you think they ran out of sites to list and started scraping the bottom of the barrel...

2  Thank MCrush706

Reviewed 13 March 2012

If you like to hang with the homeless, drug users, and rebellious teens then this park is for you. Use to spend time there to feed the poor etc but did not like this for a park outing or a family place.

2  Thank kenlll
Reviewed 18 February 2012

It is a nice enough park, except for the homeless who stay there. If I had young children, I would not go there.

3  Thank Deborah F
Reviewed 5 February 2012

This is not a park i'd usually want to just hang out at do to the people that usually reside here but have been to several music event's that have been held here (the last being the '11 Blues Festival). On these occations, i'd recommend taking the Light Rail which stop's right along side the park.

1  Thank Ed S