“This is a nice, clean condo close to the airport.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
susanhaug...
“This is a nice, clean condo close to the airport.”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

I needed a place to stay in San Jose and knew nothing about the city or this part of town. The condo was nice and clean which was important to us. The thing is, I thought I had rented a house, not a condo because the ad says "home". It ended up being fine, but it was a surprise. There was a small patio and it could use a little TLC and a good sweep. The kitchen had what we needed and served our purpose well. The bathrooms were nice. There are three bedrooms, all with double beds/maybe queen. It was nicely furnished and comfortable. The area itself was mostly Asian and there were alot of Asian retail establishments. I mention it only because it was different than where I live. We went to the Super Market thinking it was a grocery store and it was very foreign to us with all asian foods... we didn't find what we are used to so we drove a little further to Berryessa and found a Safeway. The condo complex was fairly quiet. This area is not an upscale or vacation area, but was fine for what we needed it for. I also noticed that people weren't really that friendly in the area, which I found odd. It seemed very safe and there is a park close by which had alot of neighborhood folks and kids in the evenings. I would recommend this condo as a place to stay, not as a destination or vacation place. The property manager was helpful and responsive which I appreciated.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing