“Great Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great Mexican Food”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Very authentic menu. The place is extremely popular and has 2 or 3 other restaurants. We went to the Willow Glen location. Love their salsa. We ordered tacos and all variety were very good.

Visited July 2013

ducka62
“Great food and great price!”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

This Taqueria is a good place to eat. There is usually a wait, but well worth it. The chips and salsa are yummy and the Super chicken Tacos are great. I also had a bean tostada that was 1 of the best and freshest I have had at a restaurant. Great place to get lunch or dinner.

• Visited November 2012
san jose ca
“Delicious Mexican food won't break the bank!”
Reviewed 11 August 2012

When I want delicious Mexican food, no one beats Tlaquepaque! The atmosphere is ok and it is noisy, but man their food! My friend says it's the lard, lol! Regardless, if you're in the area and want to get away from the chains, this is the place. My favorite is the chicken quesadilla, with side of rice and beans. Super good! Recently had the chimichangas: no wonder my husband always orders that! Yum!! BTW, The restaurant on Lincoln Ave. is the one to go to. Their cooks are the best!!

• Visited August 2012
San Jose, California
“Food was Fair, Service was Poor, and place was Noisy”
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I haven't been here in a while. I don't know if they changed management, but we were disappointed. First, the place was warm and noisy. The way the place is built, it is inherently noisy already, but then it was compounded by loud music.
The food wasn't bad and in some areas would be considered good. However, in San Jose there are a lot of choices when you want Mexican food. I would not rank this place as my top choice. I had the chili colorado. The meat was dry and the sauce was salty. On top of it, the service was slow and not very accommodating.

• Visited July 2012
Santa Rosa, California
“Great Spot in Willow Glen!”
Reviewed 10 November 2011

The menu sounds typical for a Mexican restaurant but each dish has just a little extra that adds to the flavor and enjoyment. Friends who go often took me and we had an assortment of their soft tacos supreme. Yummy! If you order an Horchata, do ask for it in a 'to go' container because it's giant!

Visited November 2011

Been to Taqueria Tlaquepaque? Share your experiences!