“Airport hotel”

La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport
Ranked #13 of 75 Hotels in San Jose
GreenLeadersSilver level

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
perris, United States
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Clean, Beautiful and Spacious room, Friendly Staff, Good Breakfast and plenty of it. The pool was heated and relaxing. It was only 15 minutes from all the sites we went to see. Internet was fast and free. The best part for me was the coffee maker with a variety of flavors. I recommend it.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Candy S
LQSanJose, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Hello Candy,

Thank you for your great review and being a great advocate for our hotel. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience staying with us! We can't wait to welcome you back. Hope to see you soon.

Bakersfield
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Stay at this hotel several times per year while visiting family in the area. I like the fact that I can bring my dog if I need to at no additional charge. Hotel has been renovated fairly recently and rooms have a clean, modern feel. Only complaint is that bathroom sinks are shallow and subject to splashing. Staff is always friendly and welcoming. Unique features to this LQ compared to others include a bar and a more complete HOT breakfast menu.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Rayford W
Hello Rayford,

Thank you for being a loyal guest here at La Quinta Inns & Suites San Jose Airport. I know that you always have a choice between hotels and we are please that you have chosen ours. Furthermore, we thank you for writing a wonderful review. See you soon!

San Jose, California
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Overall it was great. The only improvement is the arrival of the shuttle at the airport for arrivals. The driver was very nice and polite. I'll give LaQuinta one more try. If the pickup hasn't improved I'll try another park and fly with another hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Hello Dorothy,

Thank you for your review and your continued patronage. I'm sorry that our shuttle service was not prompted when picking you up at airport. It is reviews like these that allow us to find opportunities for improvement and it seem we have missed our mark. Thank you for giving us another try.

Fresno, United States
Reviewed 22 April 2014

The title says it all. This isnt a 5 star hotel with restaurants and bars. It is a clean and comfortable place to stay the night with comfortable bedding and breakfast!! Beyond that.... for some reason this site wants me to fill up 200 characters to post. I am just writing this to fulfill the requirement which is a tripadvisor thing and nothing to do with the hotel.........

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Donald D
Hello Donald,

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay with us. I'm happy to hear that your enjoyed our breakfast and our pillow top bed! The hotel does have a full bar with light appetizers. I hope the next time you stay with us you could enjoy and give it a try. I hope to see you soon.

Azusa, United States
Reviewed 21 April 2014

This hotel is SO nice!! I am definitely coming back to stay there! The room was soo clean and the people were so nice. Checking in and out was so easy and my room was ready way before I needed to check in. They emailed me to let me know my room was waiting for me. It is close and easy to get to from the airport and it is within driving distance from activities to keep you busy. Definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello Erika,

Thank you for taking the time to comment o n your recent stay with us. I'm glad to hear that you liked our location. We are quite proud of our room refresh and feels it brings the hotel to a more modern look. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon.

Reno, United States
Reviewed 19 April 2014

My stay at LaQuinta was pleasant and enjoyable. The room was clean and accommodating. The staff were welcoming and genuinely eager to please. The gym was a desirable benefit to my stay with more than the standard treadmill. The laundry room was clean so a pleasure to do my laundry in.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Hello Diane,

Thank you for your kind compliments! We pride ourselves on our service, its great to hear. I look forward sharing your comment with my team. Hope to see you soon.