“Not disappointed!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 76 Hotels in San Jose
Portland, Oregon
“Not disappointed!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

I was traveling alone and searched for a place with great reviews and a central proximity to several locations. After scouring review on TripAdvisor I chose this one. I was soooo pleased! The hotel was easy to find and very close to the airport. Safeway is just down the road and a gas station is directly across the street, which meant I could fill my rental car up the night before without driving all around or finding something close to the airport. The rooms are updated, very clean, comfortable and spacious. I had left my phone charger at home and they were very sweet to loan me one. I had intended on using the workout facility but never had a chance. For breakfast I only I had a few moments to run downstairs for a quick cup of coffee an some fresh fruit but the breakfast spread was good and I hear it's going to be even better! The staff was wonderful, very helpful and friendly. I would stay here every time I came to visit alone or with my family. I felt very very safe and secure here! I was not disappointed by all the positive reviews and would highly recommend the hotel to everyone!

1 Thank johnniegirl64

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Spring Valley, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Amber...can't say thank you enough. Your phone call was right on time. After driving for eight hrs straight the just cleaned room was well received. Your service is and was very much appreciated. Hope to stay here again one day. Take care. Best Western staff thank you for an awesome stay.
Sal

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Redding, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

I stayed at this property on business for three nights. It was very clean and comfortable, the staff was friendly and helpful. The parking was secure and well lit. I will certainly stay at this property again.

Room Tip: Well decorated and good coffee!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Rob C
Brooklyn, NY, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

I have stayed at this hotel on 15 different occasions, since my son entered Santa Clara University in 2010. I have always been satisfied with the whole experience, the staff knows me by name now, lol. I plan to visit california, at least twice a year after my son's graduation and I will most definitely only stay at Best Western Airport Plaza.

Longmont, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

As a member of Best Western rewards program, I have spent more than a few nights in their rooms. I can honestly say that I have never had a bad experience at any of their properties. This facility is clearly the best of any that I have used. I highly recommend it and will stay there anytime I am in the area.

Austin, Texas, USA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

Reliable standard Great beds... location nothing special but convenient to freeway. Staff could smile more and make you feel welcome. More interested in Cell phone than guests . Great full breakfast across the way at Bill's

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Bud K
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

The room was a little tight, however, my stay was very good and I will definitely stay there again. The staff was very nice and efficient and the hotel was very quiet. For a small airport hotel it is located in a quiet neighborhood just five minutes from the airport.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

#15 of 76 in San Jose
Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Downtown
Homewood Suites by Hilton San Jose Airport-Silicon Valley
BEST WESTERN University Inn Santa Clara

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Airport Plaza? Share your experiences!