“Great service!!!”

Courtyard San Jose Airport
Ranked #8 of 75 Hotels in San Jose
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I had a great experience at this hotel. The front desk clerk (Mariella) was very friendly and helped me with directions.
My overall experience was great and I well definitely come back to this hotel whenever I'm in the bay area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Lydia O, Manager at Courtyard San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and recognizing Mariela. I will definitely share with her your comments. She is one of our best associates and I'm glad she was able to assist you. Thank you again for your comments and we hope to welcome you back the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

I've been traveling to the Bay Area for several months now and I make it a point to stay here whenever I can. The check in staff is fantastic. Tonya has remembered my name every time and makes an effort to get me a room closer to the front where it's safe for a woman traveling alone. Craig behind the bar is wonderful! The food he prepares is always spot on and he always makes everyone feel at home.

Good job Marriott!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Lydia O, Manager at Courtyard San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about the San Jose Airport Courtyard. I will be sure to share your comments regarding Tonya and Craig. They are both a great asset to our team, and I am glad you thought so as well. We all appreciate your kind words. We hope to see you again and thank you for choosing us as your home away from home!

Reviewed 5 April 2014

The room was clean, there were plenty of great amenities, and the staff was very pleasurable. Overall it was a great experience. I will definitely come back whenever I am in the area again. If I had to have one complaint, it would just be that the prices of the food in the market were exorbitantly high, but that is to be expected from most hotel shops.

• Stayed: April 2014
Lydia O, Manager at Courtyard San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Thank you for your comments and we are glad we enjoyed your stay. I have shared your comments with our staff, as they always work very hard to make our guests feel welcome. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 29 March 2014

The only thing good about this hotel is the location. It is very close to the airport.

I really hate the incredibly stiff make-overs this Courtyard went through a while back. While some may value it as modern and functional it simply fells contrived and non-functional to me.

What really tilts the scale is the rooms. I've stayed at this hotel many time (as my company prefers it for some reason) and I don't think I've gotten a good night's sleep ever in this hotel. If it's not the air conditioner noise it's the blinking green light on the smoke alarm which pretty much lights up the entire room multiple times a minute.

There are other SJC airport hotels where I feel that you will be more comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Lydia O, Manager at Courtyard San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thank you for sharing your comments. We have received a few comments about the smoke detectors and have discussed in purchasing new ones. I have informed our Engineer and we are working on the maintenance of our AC units. We appreciate the feedback and we hope you continue to stay with us.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

We really enjoyed our stay! When we checked, the front desk clerk, Tonya, was so kind and very informative. She have us specific instructions on where we could find the best shod and restaurants. We will definity return and also share our experience with our friends and family.

Thank you Tonya!

• Stayed: March 2014
Lydia O, Manager at Courtyard San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to share your comments regarding Tonya with her. She has been an excellent addition to our team, and I am glad you thought so as well. We all appreciate your kind words.

We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Please book the shuttle to the airport ahead of time! They have very limited shuttle service. Our room was very clean, and everything worked properly. Shower, Wi-Fi, etc. All very good. Had a great room facing the inner courtyard. We were surprised by the amount of guest noise from the hallway at night. And by the freeway noise. We're spoiled by the soundproofing at hotels adjacent to the San Francisco airport. So this one is our fault. All the people we talked to at this hotel were each very helpful and pleasant.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Lydia O, Manager at Courtyard San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I do apologize for the noise that you encountered and thank you for sharing your comments with us. I will let our associates know that they were helpful and pleasant as they are committed to ensure our guests have a positive experience. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to San Jose.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Stayed at the Courtyard for almost a week and loved it! The location is very convenient - close to major freeways and SJO airport. Felt safe even when returning late at night. There are some restaurants close by. Always returned to a well cleaned room. The staff works hard and it shows making this hotel special.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking time to write a review about the San Jose Airport Courtyard. We appreciate your kind words. I will be sure to share your comments with our team, as they try very hard every day to make our guests experience a positive one.

We hope to see you back here again soon!