Booked 2 rooms here for family members and myself for a 3 night stay. I stayed in a King room in the back of the hotel. Although I did not have a nice patio that faced the pool, I had a nice size room and bathroom. I even had 2 sinks and 2 mirrors which is especially nice when you have more than one person in a room. There was no full length mirror in my room though,. My room had both a refrigerator and microwave. I had a single cup coffee maker in my room as well. The room decor was updated and the bed was very comfortable. I had no problem with noise with the exception of the fan in the toilet/shower area of the bathroom. There was only one switch so when you turned the light on the noisy fan came on as well. Made me especially glad I had the extra sink area outside of the toilet/shower area.
My other family members room was a double queen room on the first floor. It had a nice patio that faced the pool. Their bathroom was much smaller than mine and they did not have the extra sink. They did have a full length mirror though. Everything else was much the same as my room other than they said their noise level was very high. They could hear noises from above them as well as those in the hallway.
The free breakfast at this hotel was wonderful. Lots of hot and cold varieties of food. Also had cookies and coffee in the afternoon by the lobby area. All the staff we encountered were very friendly and helpful! There was one particular woman in the breakfast area that went up and beyond to be friendly and helpful. She would bring you more coffee, clear your plates from the table, ask you if you needed anything, all with a smile on her face. Wish I would have gotten her name.
We very much enjoyed the pool / hot tub area of this hotel as well . It was well maintained and handicap accessible. Had lots of nice big towels poolside. We spent a lot of our afternoons out there.
This hotel is very convenient to the airport , SJSU, and downtown San Jose. You can easily take the HWY or if it's rush hour you can take the back roads. We also rode the mass transit one time from downtown for $2 and it dropped us off right by the hotel. Also there are several restaurants within walking distance to this hotel. I would definitely stay at this hotel if in the area again. It's nice not to be charged for everything like at most of the downtown hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn & Suites San Jose Airport is a top choice among hotels in San Jose, CA. Rates at our hotel include a complimentary breakfast buffet featuring fresh Belgian waffles, hot items and an assortment of healthy and hearty options. We offer free wireless & wired high speed internet access, self-parking and airport shuttle service. Each room contains a mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffee-maker, large safe and balcony or patio access. Access is provided to our outdoor heated pool & Jacuzzi, exercise room, 24 hour business center & corner market. We are located on the same lot as Starbucks, Wong Kok Hawaiian & Chinese Cuisine, Pho Viet (open late), Chipotle, Subway and New York Pizza & Dogs. Within walking distance is M8trix Casino/Zone 8 Sports bar and the Metro Airport Light Rail Station where you can catch a ride to Levi’s Stadium, SAP Center, San Jose McEnery Convention Center, CA’s Great America and MORE! Whether your business in San Jose is work or pleasure, we are your perfect choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Jose Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites San Jose Airport
- Fairfield Inn & Suites San Jose Airport Hotel San Jose
- Fairfield Inn San Jose
- Fairfield San Jose
- San Jose Fairfield Inn