1,027 results
All reviews convention center free breakfast tech museum light rail parking garage sharks game comfortable rooms business trip convenient location business hotel great customer service oatmeal silicon valley lobby couch conference concert
Reviewed 5 May 2011

This was my first time to the hair show in San Jose and my colleagues were staying at the Crowne Plaza so I decided to stay there also. As soon as I walked into the hotel they impressed me. The front desk staff were so welcoming. I have been to hotels where they don't even say hi when you walk in and it just makes you want to go in your room and stay there, I didn't feel that way here. The room was very clean and the beds were so nice. The bed was nicer then mine at home. The only thing was I could here the plans over head, but I was on the top floor. Even with the planes I still had a great night sleep. That night we had dinner in the restaurant and the food and staff were great. The portions were big, it was enough food to feed two people. I believe our servers name was Shana and she was so attentive and made sure that everything was great. I am coming back to this hotel next year. HIGHLY RECOMENDED!!!

Reviewed 5 May 2011

We stayed here for two nights with our two young children. Because we wanted a little extra space, we were able to get a room that connected to a living room with a large meeting table and comfortable seating. Our girls loved watching the light rail trains come and go from their perch in the living room.

The hotel is very well located - within walking distance of the Tech Museum, San Jose's Children's Museum, and many other downtown attractions. Staff were friendly, knowledgeable about the local area, and helpful. They even put a portable refrigerator in our room (without us requesting it) because they knew we were traveling with young children.

The beds were incredibly comfortable and the rooms were clean. The lobby has a great modern decor. The onsite fitness center includes a sauna. Some of the fitness machines weren't working at the time of our visit, but my understanding is that the hotel will be renovated soon.

We will definitely be returning to this hotel the next time we come to the Bay Area.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2011

The management team was very receptive to my needs and questions. Management treated me like a family member in their home. Management ensured that my stay was the ultimate hotel experience. They provided me with a complimentary dinner at the hotel restaurant (very delicious meal), for my small inconveinience. Hotel has modern decor, rooms are plush and quiet, with a great work out room. I will most definately stay and eat here again on my next visit to San Jose. Hotel is centrally located in the downtown area, close to shops and restaurants. They gained a repeat customer.

Room tip: Book online, and ask to face the north side.
Reviewed 14 April 2011

I travel quite a bit for with job and stay at a number of hotels. I have found the Crowne Plaza San Jose to be one of the best in terms of customer service, cleanliness, and overall quality. My room was clean and the bed comfortable. The employees are so friendly. I found them willing to "go the extra mile". I would certainly recommend this hotel to any one traveling to San Jose

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2011

This hotel is conveniently located across from the convention center. The beds are OUTSTANDING, I am thinking about ordering their pillows for my house :) I love them!!! I prefer staying here over any other hotel in the area because I know I am guaranteed a good nights sleep. Their coffee is yummy and the front desk staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I had 3 different reservations and lots of questions, Tony was patient enough to help me get everything squared away. He never got frustrated and answered all my questions. The free apples at the front desk are a nice treat. They also have a couple computers in the lobby that allow you to surf the web and print stuff for free. Thank you Crown Plaza for not letting me down again!!!