“Convenient and close” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #27 of 76 Hotels in San Jose
seattle
“Convenient and close”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

The hotel is conveniently located just a few minutes from the airport. Check in was efficient and painless. The rooms are typical of holiday inn expresses and comfortable. The TV is good and they carry ESPN so I was happy. The bed was soft and comfortable, with two choices for the pillows firm or soft.
Breakfast in the morning was adequate, and included.

Room Tip: Upper floors are better
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank sanget

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
West Yellowstone, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2013

We totally enjoyed our stay at the San Jose Airport Hotel. We stayed 1 night prior to flying out of San Jose Airport and used their park, sleep and fly package. Our room was very clean and the Sleep Number beds were a big plus. The hotel has a bar and restaurant where the food was really good. Hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. The shuttle service to and from the airport was really convenient. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank patran2
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 days in late November for a training course. I have to say my experience with the staff here was top notch! I made my reservation with "David". I informed him that I would be bringing my 3 month old and her ensured a crib and refrigerator would be added to my room. I day before leaving I confirmed with "Brian" and all was good. My check-in process was quick and easy. I made a quick request for late check out because I had an exam on the final day and it. Was aftet check out. They said they would do their best to accommodate and came through. I cannot remember the lady's name I checked in with nor the gentleman that allowed my Mom and baby to wait in my room after the traditional check out time (the gentleman also drives the shuttle van) but both were extremely heplful.

The rooms are a bit dated but were fine by me as what was really important was the cleanliness. My room was very clean...actually, the hotel in general looks very nice.

I will stay again.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Arroyo Grande, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

We recently spent a night at the SJAH as we needed a convenient hotel for our flight to Maui out of SJC. This is the second time we stayed here in the last six months and both stays were very good. The hotel was previously a Radisson, but is in the process of changing over to another chain (not sure which one). The room was clean and quiet and the staff was very friendly and accomodating. We ate in the bar and the food was generally good and reasonably priced. We left our car in the hotel parking garage (covered parking) and shuttling to and from the airport was a snap. Highly recommend this hotel, particularly if you need to go out of SJC.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

Hosted a two day seminar here at the SJAH . The staff was wonderful to work with from setting up the banquet order to delivering meals as requested to making sure the meeting room set up met all my expectations. Mike , the banquet captain did an awesome job . The sleeping quarters were a tad dated but very clean. My biggest issue was room 139 ( my room) is right beside the fitness center. When the early risers hit the treadmill early in the morning, I felt like I was running with them. I would give this property 5 stars if they put up some kind of sound barrier to Block the fitness center noise. Lounge was pretty good food. Our server was very attentive. The lounge has NFL network which was excellent for Thursday night football - no NFL network in guest rooms. Parking was free and easy and the internet was fast and efficient. A big thank you and Kudos to the entire staff.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

Needed a hotel for one night near San Jose Airport. Most are very expensive. Found San Jose Airport Hotel while driving around. I was not impressed with the area, but the hotel was great. On site restaurant had good food and reasonablly priced for the area. Quiet hotel and good price. They also have free transportation to the airport. We dropped off our rental car at the airport the night before and hotel staff arranged for us to be picked up and transported back to the hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Roseville, California, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

We got a really good price and direct flight out of San Jose, that is how we found SJAH, i have done the same thing out of Oakland ,not anymore . Going forward we will park,stay and fly out of San Jose and we will utilize SJAH. Facility very clean,safe and easily accessible from freeway .. Pricing was good. We had a few drinks at hotel bar but optioned for a small meal next door and bowling alley diner, . Diner was good not 5star but good.. When we landed ,as the plane taxied in the runway i called and requested shuttle, We were tired from 10 hours of travel but our spirits were lifted by our shuttle driver REX who was proffessional,polite and efficient. SJAH guest services does a good job we will recommend to our friends and we will return . thank you

Room Tip: grab a hotel business card or program phone # of guest services into your phone . makes it very easy...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends