Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Pavilion Inn(San Jose)
View Hotel
All reviewssan jose airportshuttle serviceone night stayfree shuttleroad noisebed and pillowschecking outan early flightdecent hotelbusiness travelconvenient locationbusiness hotelsilicon valleyrsvpsjcseminardowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Needed a room for an overnight stay, had flight leaving in the morning. Room was clean and bed was comfortable, was quiet during my stay and was able to get a good nights sleep. Better than most hotels I've stayed at in the bay area. If you can catch the right price then its a good deal. They offer a computer in the lobby for free use to check in your flight and print boarding passes and a free shuttle to the airport. Quick and convenient access to the airport was the main reason for choosing this hotel. Front desk staff was pleasant and helpful. I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KansasReviewer
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Stayed here on business after reading TripAdvisor reviews. This hotel is an old Radisson that was bought out by a no name chain. The front desk staff was friendly. The parking was horrific. Arrived on a Monday evening and the entire lot was packed. Had to park in the parking garage and then took an elevator and then shuffled my suitcase down stairs to walk through the other parking lot to the lobby. The room walls are paper thin and you will hear every car going by, muffled regular voice conversations from the next room, etc. The rooms are not well sealed as there was a constant draft near the balcony door of my room.

The hotel is very dated, rooms are clean as they can be being dated, but they still feel dirty. There was dust all over the ice bucket. I wouldn't go barefoot in these rooms.

Room service food wasn't great at all. Service was friendly but I would choose another place to eat next time.

All in all it was a good deal but now I know the rest of the story. If I can avoid it, I won't stay here again. I've stayed at other hotels closer to the airport that were much nicer than this for only $20 more a night - well worth the money after staying here.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2014

We had an excellent experience at this hotel. The shuttle driver, Rex, was really attentive to our needs. We will return to this hotel because of the extra care the staff (especially Rex) took to talk to us, get to know what we needed, and help us to have the easiest stay possible. Rex is someone who definitely has developed a good work ethic and strives to represent the hotel in the best possible way. Mahalo, Rex!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank drdzem
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Decent nights stay at a good price. Beware - the place does have noisy neighbors - yelling as bars close nearby, etc.

However, the staff is incompetent. t
The front desk sent a shuttle for us to the wrong airport terminal, and when I called back he admitted he made a mistake, but then refused to have the shuttle return for us "the shuttle runs only on a 30 minute schedule" he said! We waited 40 minutes for a pick-up....
Unbelievable!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
AndyE803, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Thank you for your recent review. We sincerely apologize that you had to wait for so long at the airport. Our staff should have done a better job in understanding which terminal you were at. We have discussed this with all of our shuttle drivers to ensure this does not happen again. Our staff should have done a better job communicating why the shuttle could not return immediately, or at the very least offered to cover your cab fair rather than wait for that long.

You have my assurances that we will do a better job in the future. Again our sincere apologies for the long wait.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Stayed here overnight before taking off the early morning next day to Puerto Jimenez for the hike. Nice location to get in and out of the hotel. Wal*Mart very close by for shopping and a few restaurants closeby. Hotel has a very good room and lobby. The staff very friendly and able to leave my bags at the concierge. The hotel shuttle makes the trip to the airport every 30 minutes. If you want to go to San Jose, you can take the bus from the airport (Red bus). Not sure what the room rates are, I used my points to stay here.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family