Staybridge Suites San Jose
US$351
US$263
US$242
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$182
La Quinta
Dolce Hayes Mansion(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$248
US$199
US$181
  • Restaurant
Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Airport(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$344
US$333
Courtyard
Hilton San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$212
  • Restaurant
The Westin San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$239
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
San Jose Marriott(San Jose)
US$261
  • Restaurant
Hotel De Anza(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$207
  • Room Service
All reviewsliving roomihg chainsteamed vegetablessufficient roomfull kitchenan extended stay hotellaundry facilitiesmanagers receptionwalk in closethome away from homebusiness centerhouse keepingnice jobdefinitely stay here againenjoyable stayfree breakfastclose to the airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 October 2013

This place is wonderful. The beds are comfortable, the suites are spacious, beautiful, quiet, and well appointed, the "neighborhood" not creepy. My family of 5 fits fine. If you are eating out, eat at Sonoma Chicken Coop - weird name but it is great! I have stayed here for both business and leisure.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank hike4diamonds
GMSJCJO, General Manager at Staybridge Suites San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Hi hike4diamonds,

We are so glad to hear you like it here with us in San Jose. As the area grows we are getting better eateries closer to us and Sonoma Chicken Coop is one of the good ones not doubt. It’s also nice that you can bring your doggie bag to the room and keep it in the full size refrigerator to enjoy later. Just pick up a bottle of wine or a beer from our Pantry and charge it to your room. Those Sealy Mattresses are very comfy as is the sofa and chairs in the living room. I hope your travels will bring you back here soon.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Arrived at this place with ease.
The receptionist whom were present, are very courteous and very helpful.
Our room was on the 3rd floor. Although no elevators, I didn't mind at all walking the stairs.
As I entered my room, it was very clean and well stocked. The bathroom may be small, as some past reviewers have mentioned, but I find it not a problem with me. Also no problems with water pressure either.

The bed itself was a trap, in a good way. I almost fell asleep, as I was testing how comfy it was.
The breakfast buffet was small, but was well stocked. The dining area could get crowed, especially on weekends a.m., so its best to get your munches first thing before other guests wakes up.

Oh, gotta Love that bacon!!!!!

Overall, the only complaint I have was, that I wished I stayed longer.

If your a gambler, this place is set next to a casino (Bay 101) and just minutes away from Matrix. Other attractions as well, such as Great America, and Santana Row.

Keep up the good work Staybridge suites.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Hi Marcel t,

How nice to hear from you about your stay here in October. I can certainly understand your feelings about the bathroom being tight. One nice thing though is that the Vanity and Closet are quite large. There aren’t many hotels of this type that offer a walk in closet. We get many compliments about the Sealy mattresses and the bedding we put on them so it’s no surprise you were so comfortable. Also very glad you like the breakfast. 

Can wait to have you back again soon.

Charles.julien@ihg.com

Reviewed 1 October 2013

As I entered the I was greeted by a receptionist who told me they did not have room for me and that I had been moved to another hotel. She then quickly disappeared. Another receptionist gave me a room but the paperwork had the wrong address. I knew this was going to be a bad start. This is advertised as an airport hotel with a shuttle going to the airport every 30 minutes. However, they drive people to work, restaurants, etc, and it is first come first served for the shuttle. The shuttle service is not available for early morning flights so you have to call a taxi. The manager on duty is confused about a lot of things and could not help me figure out what time I needed to leave for the airport.

My room was on the second floor with stairs and I was travelling alone with heavy bags. My suite was very nice with a queen sized bed, a flat screen TV in my bedroom and in the living room. There is a full sized kitchen. The bedroom and bathroom are small. There was a hair on my pillow. Otherwise everything seemed clean.

The kitchen had everything needed for a long term stay, including a dishwasher.

The living room was quite comfortable with a flat screen tv. The bedroom was on the small side with a flat screen tv. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was clean and very small. The water pressure in the shower was good.

When it came time to leave, I was told if i called, someone would be available momentarily to help me with my luggage. When i called to the reception, they told me they would have to find someone to help me and it might take 5-10 minutes. I was prepared to drag my luggage down the steps when the man showed up just in time.

It is important to note, that this is not considered a regular hotel. the bed is not made daily, the rooms are not cleaned daily, etc. I had thought this was a hotel.

I was told from others traveling with me that the breakfast was good.

Room Tip: Get a room on the bottom floor.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Dear klkb,

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. It is wonderful to know you appreciate the room you had. We always try our best to ensure we meet our guests needs and expectations and on this occasion we apologize for your disappointment with the cleanliness and the service you received. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. I sincerely hope you stay with us again in the future so you could try our complimentary breakfast and so we can show you just how exceptional we can be.

Thank you again for your review and have a wonderful day!

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 16 September 2013

I stayed here for one night recently in a suite. Four issues: 1) to open the door for the suite I was in I really had to push it very hard (at first I assumed there was a problem with my key); 2) couldn't get wifi to work, though maybe I gave up too quickly; 3) housekeeping had neglected to include shampoo in the suite so I had to ask for it from the front desk; 4) ironing board cover was stained at one end (and the iron may have been somewhat faulty). I felt these were relatively minor problems for my particular stay and they wouldn't prevent me from considering a future stay. Good location if you are visiting a company within a few miles' radius of SJC. Suite seemed acceptably clean.

This hotel is oriented towards longer-stay guests, and I think it would be a decent choice for this purpose if you need something like temporary corporate housing in the area. (Based just on one night's experience, it seemed good if not better than other hotels in that genre at which I've stayed in the past.) Buffet breakfast was included and was fairly good quality.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Hello Jatr60745,

Good hearing from you and reading your feedback about the stay. Having four issues like you indicate here are not acceptable and we would very much like to have you back and show you how it’s done the right way. I invite you to email me directly when you are ready to return to the area. Thank you very much for taking the time to write us.

Charles.julien@ihg.com

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I stayed in this hotel during my aug 13 business trip. It is conveniently located nearer to my office, they offer shuttle services. It was really convenient. The recent renovation gave a good look & feel for the rooms. Staffs were friendly and helpful.

Break-fast is comparatively good. They are closing them on time which actually I don't like. They can be slightly flexible, especially over weekends.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Hello,

I hope all is well in Singapore. It is a pleasure to read your comments about the renovation and the good feelings you had with our team here. I can certainly understand your frustration with the breakfast and please know that our team can work with you to provide some option for a late breakfast plate upon your next visit. Just let us know the next time your here with us.