Residence Inn San Jose South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Fitness centre
View Hotel
White House Inn(San Jose)
  • Pool
All reviewsclean groundsbuy groceriestile floorssmall apartmentliving roomnice propertystayed for two nightsvery comfortable staylocation was perfectrestaurants within walking distancewould definitely stay here againbeds were comfortableeasy accesssofasupermarketfreewayrefrigerator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 April 2010

I’ve stayed at this Residence Inn many times over the years. The rooms are pretty much standard issue Residence Inn…spacious, reasonably updated, and comfortable. For me this particular Residence Inn sets itself apart with the service at the morning breakfast. I wish I knew her name but the woman that helps set up and the breakfast is a delight. She is warm and always helpful and is especially talented at remember special requests. During my most recent visit I was very impressed that she remembered me and welcomed me back to the hotel. This was especially impressive since I hadn’t been the hotel in 1.5 years. Additionally, while not gourmet, the breakfast itself surpasses most of the Residence Inns I visit. Of course it also helps that the breakfast is free. I also commend this property for the evening reception. The food offered typically includes all that’s needed for a complete meal and again the variety and quality surpasses most evening meals offered at the other Residence Inns I visit. I can only think of two minor gripes…the super low flow bathroom faucets are annoying and the hot water took forever to reach my bathroom sink. Also, I did not have a receipt/bill delivered to my room on my final day. I hate having to go to the front desk to get the receipt for my records. All in all I’m consistently pleased with this hotel. I hope the management passes on my praise for the lovely woman that puts together the breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank Jason B
Reviewed 25 October 2009

Excellent staff.... friendly and helpful without exception. Quiet to the degree possible.. Wonderful courtyard with pool and places to relax. Best free breakfast I have seen with wonderful serving staff. Excellent supper with excellent staff. Free beer and wine in evenings. Fresh coffee 24 hours a day. Clean grounds around. Great access to shopping across the street. Beautiful tree-line streets in the area. Clean and as safe as possible parking lot. I stayed there for three months, and have absolutely no complaints. Clean and trouble-free laundry area. Helpful staff at front desk. Shuttle to local area. Exercise area which I never got around to using. Seems to attract decent and friendly business people mainly with sufficient tourists to make it interesting.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2009

Residence Inn never disappoints.... I went here on business and also stayed for a spa day with friends near by,.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2009

This hotel was fine for business travel. The rooms are a little dated but comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2009

Growing up in So SanJO, it was nice to stay at a hotel so close to everything! The staff was really nice and helpful.
-Location- Right across the street from restaurants, starbucks, bagel shop and grocery store, easy access to highway
-Room- really surprised at how big it was, had a kitchen living/living room combo- plenty of closet/storage space. Bed was comfortable, not a ton of TV channels.
-Breakfast was good including the lobby nicely done
-Only slightly negative, there is one community computer (I chose not to bring mine for the trip) and it seems to always have some one on it when you need to use it
-I traveled alone and felt completely safe

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled solo