Hilton San Jose
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
San Jose Marriott(San Jose)
Hotel De Anza(San Jose)
  • Room Service
1,260 results
All reviewsconvention centerthe executive loungeparking garageroom servicebusiness tripattending a conferencedowntown areaeasy accesslight railtech museumthe room was niceenjoyed my staysilicon valleyaffinityeventvaletsj
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 May 2014

The room was clean, the bed comfortable - but it was a good thing I arrived very late and was tired from a cross country flight since the A/C is very loud, and runs frequently. A good sleep is an important part of my stay, so the noise definitely impacted my rating.

I only rate the sleep quality bad due to the noise - the beds are quite comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Catherine H, Manager at Hilton San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Hello Dwaine,

We appreciate your feedback. We strive to make every guests' stay a pleasant one from check-in to departure through quality service and amenities. We will use your comments as part of our ongiong service training and hope you will give us another opportunity to show you the quality stay you deserve should you return to our area in the future.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I'm staying at this hotel as a part of group and arrived late on my first night to discover that the air conditioning is woefully inadequate. It was too late to do the proverbial room swap/call the engineer so the next morning I told the front desk that the air conditioning was working adequately. They promised to have it fixed while I was out during the day. Upon my return, nothing had changed. The front desk manager couldn't explain why nothing was done and agreed to have the room "cold enough to have icicles hanging from the ceiling" when I got back the next day. Sure enough, I get back the next day and nothing has been fixed. Of course the manager that made me the promise is not on duty the next night so when I finally talked to a manager I'm told that someone came to the room and everything was working properly. There was nothing they could do to coll off the room. Bottom line, the air conditioning is insufficient for even a mildly warm day and they can't be bothered to even leave me a note in the room explaining.

Don't stay here any time the outside temperature is above 70 if you want the room to be cool.

Room Tip: Pick a room at the Marriott around the corner!

Hello,

Thank you for sharing this quick feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your honest input and apologize you were disappointed in the service and amenities of our property. We will keep your comments in mind as we constantly look for new ways to improve our guests' experience and we hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in town and let us know how we are doing.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was in and out really quick, seemed like a nice place, very standard room, nothing very special about it. Extremely clean, sheets were soft and bed was comfortable. Didn't use any of the restaurants. Check in and out was great, no line. Really what I would expect out of a Hilton, good quality .

Room Tip: You probably don't want to be on one of the top floors, the hotel is right under the flight path for the airport, while it stops around 10pm, the flights pick back up fairly early

Hello Matt,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are ecstatic that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to hosting your stay again with us soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel was very upscale, staff was friendly, and most importantly, convenient and by the airport. Most hotels by the airport are noisy, or look very "used". I wouldn't say that about this property. My only complaint, which I guess isn't really a complaint, is that the elevator to the parking garage was out of order. Forced me to carry luggage up and down stairs. I didn't complain as I can always use the exercise, but some may not thing that way. Would most definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Self parking is easier, and saves you some $$$$

Hello Nikki,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that time you took to share your thoughts. The task of delivering the best product and service to each guest that chooses to stay with us is one which our entire team takes very seriously.

We hope that we can host your stay again when you are in San Jose in the future. Our hospitable team members are here to make you feel at home. We welcome any suggestions on how we can make your stay more memorable.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

We stayed 5 nights to attend the 2-day Big Wow ComicFest and take a half-day winery tour. It's the perfect hotel if attending a convention and at 6 a.m. about a 10-minute taxi ride to the airport. All of the staff - including Jeffrey at check-in, Bertha in the towers lounge in the a.m. and Delmy in the towers lounge in the p.m. - were professional, very friendly and more than willing to answer questions and provide assistance (delivering extra coffee packs in the morning, coat hangers, etc.). Free use of computers in the lobby was GREAT! The in-room safe was large and easy to access. The lobby had comfortable bench couches, but it was not inviting or cozy - too much minimalism. The restaurant had a friendly staff and reasonably priced food compared to many of the nearby "expense account" restaurants. However, it had a very limited menu and was quite noisy - there were no drapes, carpeting, tablecloths, etc. to help keep the noise down.

Room Tip: We asked for a quiet room away from an elevator - 1114 was perfect. The Towers lounge - closed on the weekend - was convenient for breakfast and offered very nice appetizers starting at 6 p.m.

Hello,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of the Hilton San Jose. We are excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you experienced great service from our team members.
We hope that you stay with us again when you visit San Jose.