All reviewsdecently priced hotelcar rental returnshuttle vanroom was cleancomfortable king bedsketchy neighborhoodearly morning flightmini suitekitchen areathe vta light railpool viewwould stay here againupgraded to a suitefree wifiolder hotelnice hotelbreakfast included
Reviewed 6 June 2013

my husband and I Stayed for two nights, after reading many reviews we wasn't really expecting a lot from this hotel.but we were surprised of what a great hotel this is. Check in was fast and smooth and the front desk staff provided us with great customer service and information of some places where we could get something to eat. We had a king non-smoking room which was really clean, specious, organized, and the bed was very confortable. The bathroom was quiet big( the shower head was a plus).breakfast was great, they had many food options which is always plus. My only small complaint would be that the pool is not heated, so swimming after 8:30p.m can get a bit cold, but after a swim the water feels just fine. Overall we had a great experience and plan to go back soon

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank merlinrc
Charles H, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Jose International Airport, CA, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2013

We hope that next time you to San Jose, we will have the pleasure of you having stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

I won this room on Priceline for $65 a night. Not bad for a Saturday in June. I was nervous about staying here because of online reviews that were less than complimentary.

Check-in was smooth. There is a $50 charge (hold) on your credit card for incidentals, but I knew that ahead of time because I called (needed to budget that hold). There was an elevator, and the hallways were clean, quiet, and brightly lit.

Once in the room, my friend and I delighted ourselves in taking in the details of the room. The labels on the pillows for "soft" and "firm" were adorable and the bags for the toilet tissue and hair drier were clever. The free amenities were from Bath & Body Works (Coconut Lime Verbena). Our room overlooked the pool, which was sparkling and inviting. However, it didn't open until 10am, so we were unable to go swimming the morning of our checkout (we had plans in the evening of our check in).

The hotel was easily accessible from downtown (we saw a show at ComedySportz on 2nd Street), and the "dive bar" next door, The Doghouse, was quaint and not crowded, especially for a Saturday night.

The room itself was quiet. We didn't hear anything from the neighbors upstairs or next door. The beds were comfortable and the shower head was wonderful. The tub did drain slow, but we told the front desk when we checked out.

Upon checkout, the staff was friendly and offered a ride to the airport. I told them my plane didn't leave until 9:30pm, and they told me that wasn't a problem. If I needed it, I would have been able to go back to the hotel and get a free ride to the airport (which isn't too far, but I didn't hear airplanes at all).

All in all, this was a wonderful experience. I hope next time I use Priceline for San Jose, I get this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank justaddlaughter
Charles H, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Jose International Airport, CA, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2013

Thank you very much for staying with us. We are glad that you had a great stay and that our staff was able to be of help to you. We appreciate that you noticed the little things/improvements that we have made to the room for our guests.

We hope you come back and stay with us soon!

Reviewed 1 May 2013

Spent the night here on a 12 hour layover with my Fiance. Hotel offers free shuttle to and from airport. After we called from the airport, we were picked up with in ten minutes by Tony, who also ended up checking us in. He was very polite and helpful during the check in, we mentioned if there were any restaurants open in the area in which he said that they wouldn't be open (it was very late), however he gave us phone numbers to pizza without us asking which I thought was very nice and efficient. After we had checked in the room, my tv was having some issues with some of the channels in our room, in which Tony didn't hesitate to come down and work the cable connection. Lady at check out was also very pleasant. Bed and pillows were very comfy, tv's are flat screen with HD and no problems with room temperature. Free breakfast was included which is always a bonus. My only complaint would be the noise from the other guests in the hallway, I believe there was a wedding group which had people yelling and talking loud in the halls with doors opening and closing upwards to 3am. Overall, the hotel offered a fair value for what they offered, and if ever in San Jose airport area again, we will stay with them again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hippodude
Charles H, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Jose International Airport, CA, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2013

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad that we were able to provide you with good service and your accommodation needs were met. We are continuously trying to improve both our quality and service.

We apologize for the noise from the wedding group.

We hope that we will have the pleasure of you having stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

This hotel is a good choice if you have an early morning flight the next day. It is close to the airport, but not right on top of the flight path, so there's less noise. The shuttle runs every 30 minutes on the half hour -- you need to book it the night before -- and it was extremely prompt. There is free Internet and a free hot breakfast. For our flight, we needed to leave on the 6:30 a.m. shuttle, which is right when the breakfast starts. We assumed we'd miss breakfast, but they started serving early, so we were able to grab some bacon and other goodies. The rooms are comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MenloMichael
Charles H, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Jose International Airport, CA, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2013

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad that we were able to provide you with good service and your accommodation needs were met. If you do have an early flight that leaves before our breakfast starts (6:30am), please feel free to ask our front desk for a breakfast to-go bag. A breakfast to-go bag will be prepared in the morning for you.

We hope that next time you have another flight out of San Jose, we will have the pleasure of you having stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

I stayed here a couple weeks ago for work, very nice hotel. The rooms were large very spacious. The staff was excellent and very informative. I always try and either get a hotel with a work out area or by a nice gym, this one suprised me that they havesome rather good cable weights and 2 modern tread mills. I will definately stay here agian if I am working in the area

Room Tip: There is lots of places to eat just down the street. The Mexican restuarant at the corner is excellent, but the little lounge across the street is over priced and not very good
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Charles H, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Jose International Airport, CA, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2013

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad that we were able to provide you with good service and your accommodation needs were met. We are continuously trying to improve both are quality and service. We are glad you were able to see the improvements being made.