“Good Coffee”

Ranked #4 of 20 Coffee & Tea in San Jose
San Diego, California
“Good Coffee”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Peets coffee is really good. Not as huge as the Starbucks chain but I like their coffee much better. There are Peet's all over San Jose and the bay area in general.

Visited July 2013

• Korean first
San Jose, California, United States
“Best of the Chains”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Peet's is the best of the big chain shops. they know how to do it since they invented the business. the beans are roasted to perfection. not all baristas are created the same but when you get a good one the cup will be devine. pastries always look great. overall, i go regularly to my local one and i'm always happy to find a Peet's when I'm out and about.

• Visited April 2013
Glendale, California
“Best cup of Assam tea”
Reviewed 22 February 2013

I was exhausted, it had been a long long day.. I sat down and had the best cup of Assam tea, that was so refreshing... Thank you!

San Jose, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Why I love Peet's Coffee”
Reviewed 15 February 2013

I love their coffee, especially Major Dickinson decaf., the service, the latte
drinks, and buying the gift cards at Costco for 20% off the regular prices.
I buy the beans, whole, and make their coffee at home. It is the best coffee out there!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Ellen T
Winnipeg, Canada
“Good Cup Of Coffee”
Reviewed 15 February 2013

I am normally a Starbucks coffee drinker at home. I find when I am in the Bay area I gravitate towards Peets. The regular coffee and specialty coffees are a good favor and strength. The staff are helpful and knowledgeable about the brews. The complimentary filtered water, good selection of treats (they have vegan and some dairy free...which is great for my sister) and WiFi are a bonus. Sitting outside enjoying great people and the sun are great way to get started on the Row.
It will not disappoint.