“just another subway with a smile!”
Review of Subway

Ranked #1,119 of 2,206 Restaurants in San Jose
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast food
Reviewed 14 June 2013

this sub way looks just like any other, from the out side to the newspaper print interior. I keep on going back to this place mainly because of the service i receive. The guy in there is hilarious! EVery time he jsut brightens my day. I forgot his name.... But some times it's the highlight of my day. Cheered me up when i broke up with my girl. Tip the guy for me! he deserves it.

Reviewed 23 July 2012

I have a Subway within walking distance, and go there often for breakfast or lunch. Well worth the walk.

Reviewed 7 May 2012

Satisfying taste and you can choose the veggies, etc. you personally like and just love their bread.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 28 January 2008

I prefer the one on Milpitas Blvd.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook