“Good sandwiches but specials dissappoint”
Review of Subway

Ranked #1,101 of 2,173 Restaurants in San Jose
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast food
Los Altos, California, United States
“Good sandwiches but specials dissappoint”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Subway has great specials to get you in the door. Yes, the meat is always a little light but I'm always amazed how the servers don't know the specials and constantly overcharge, argue, etc. over their own deals. This has happened several times to me so I would not recommend unless you really don't mind what you pay for an average sandwich.

Visited June 2013

San Jose, California
“just another subway with a smile!”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

this sub way looks just like any other, from the out side to the newspaper print interior. I keep on going back to this place mainly because of the service i receive. The guy in there is hilarious! EVery time he jsut brightens my day. I forgot his name.... But some times it's the highlight of my day. Cheered me up when i broke up with my girl. Tip the guy for me! he deserves it.

• Visited February 2013
San Jose, California, United States
“Close and delicious.”
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I have a Subway within walking distance, and go there often for breakfast or lunch. Well worth the walk.

Visited July 2012
San Jose, California, United States
“Love their selections of bread too”
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Satisfying taste and you can choose the veggies, etc. you personally like and just love their bread.

Visited April 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I prefer the one on Milpitas Blvd.”
Reviewed 28 January 2008

I prefer the one on Milpitas Blvd.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!