“Delicious red lentils and quick service!”
Review of Gojo Restaurant

Gojo Restaurant
Ranked #313 of 2,209 Restaurants in San Jose
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Gojo is a quick go to place for some good hearty Ethiopian food; the place is generally buzzing with life, and he owner is very helpful and quick wiyh the order. Their portion size seems to have decreased (boo hoo), but it's still just as mouth watering as it has always been.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

We love this place. It is definitely one of our favorite places to eat. We are in love with their veggie combo dish... the lentils, collard greens and injera are top in our list. But if you rather have meat, check out their lamb or the chicken! The owners are delightful!

Reviewed 11 March 2012

Wonderful place - family run, unpretentious, really, really good food, and phenomenal value. The Kitfo here (ground beef with spices) - raw - is my favorite. If you enjoy that (or even rare or medium rare), try the Gored Gored as well - cubes of beef in a hot oil. A little too hot for me on a regular occassion, but if you enjoy interesting foods - the combination of spicy hot and chewy on the Gored Gored is also quiet nice.

1  Thank The_JohnnyB
Reviewed 30 November 2011

Where to begin....The yellow lentils, the beef in ginger sauce, the lamb with greens...my mouth is watering! You must try the honey wine as it compliments the spicy food. I'm also a huge fan of this place because they offer gluten free injera. Super friendly owners and fairly priced. This is a must!

1  Thank chrisboykin22
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Fuzhou, China
Reviewed 10 November 2008

So friendly, such good food and great service. I can't be out of town for more than a week and I start to crave this place. One of my all time favourites!!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook