“Great, Tasty Food!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Minnesota Ave
Reviewed 19 November 2013

My wife and I like to go to Siena Bistro. The staff is friendly and the food super delicious. My favorite is the 'Devil' pasta and the Bread pudding caramel for desert.

1  Thank Tobie L

Reviewed 1 November 2013

The Siena Bistro is a nice little restaurant in San Jose. It is Italian/American rather than French in my view. Parking can be difficult, as the lot outside the restaurant can get busy. The patio is nice for lunch but no view as it is surrounded by a fence screening the public car park. Nice mixture of salads, burgers and pasta on the menu. All cooked fresh and good quality ingredients and presented well. Staff couldn't be more helpful - no problems when my wife wanted goats cheese instead of brie on her main course. Wine list OK but not exceptional and only bottle beers however nice chilled glass to drink it from. Service was laid back and I wouldn't go there if I was in a hurry, but the owner/chef came out and chatted. All in all a good experience.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

This quaint little restaurant has friendly service and perfect little wine bar.
But the food will take you to another world. This by far is the best hidden secret we have found in the bay area.
I love the spaghetti, angry pasta, raviollis, meat loaf, garlic bread, complimentary bread and olives..you get it.
Now go try this place and don't forget to leave a review!

2  Thank Denise S
Reviewed 15 July 2013

While this restaurant has been around for a long time, it is still one of Willow Glen's best kept secrets. The food is great but what makes this restaurant special is the owner and staff. They go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and special. They even brought me a blanket to wrap around me when I mentioned (in passing) that I was a little chilly sitting in the patio area . . . then the owner went out and bought propane and lit the outdoor heater for us. If you go often (like maybe 2-3 times), they remember you and greet you by name. Add the excellent service to the great food and it's a definite winner!

1  Thank kathy k
Reviewed 7 May 2013

A friend and I had lunch at the Siena Bistro and had a delicious meal with absolutely attentive waitstaff (since there was a large group on the patio and our waiter made sure our order got into the kitchen before the group ordered).

Our meals were superb and I especially enjoyed the creative nature of the scallop salad which came with tasty scallops, spring greens, red onion, orange segments, toasted hazelnuts with a garlic vinaigrette in a parmesan basket.

Siena Bistro is a favorite and our “go to” location when we want to have wonderful food and service time after time.