Best Western Capistrano Inn
  • Breakfast included
US$121
US$226
  • Beachfront
Best Western Plus Marina Shores Hotel(Dana Point)(Great Value!)
US$148
Hotels.com
US$175
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
Capistrano Surfside Inn(Dana Point)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$149
TripAdvisor
US$261
US$230
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Dana Point Inn-By-The-Sea(Dana Point)(Great Value!)
US$164
All reviewscoach housetrain stationconvenient locationroom was cleanwafflesdana pointeasy accesshotel is locatedshuttle servicei highly recommend this hotelsan diegothe ground floorwould stay againearly checkorange countyfree breakfastpool and hot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 July 2014

The room was clean, but it was obviously an older hotel that has been kinda renovated.
Had a terrible experience with housekeeping who decided to ignore the do not disturb sign on the door and knock on the door at 8am, 9am and 10am. When I asked her why, she just said "I'm just doing my job". Apart from that, I still love the changes Best Western are making to their brand.
Wi-Fi was very fast....that's a big plus for me!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I booked this hotel through Priceline. Long and short of my story is that my credit card got double charged. Several months later, I decided to give them a 2nd chance because I heard they had remodeled the hotel and had a new staff. BIG MISTAKE! My card was double charged AGAIN! This hotel will guarantee you pay twice.
Otherwise the hotel remodel was decent and the staff was helpful - until I had to call them 4x about my credit card issue (after the fact)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cynthia N
Robert G, General Manager at Best Western Capistrano Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Hello, we want to thank you for voicing your feedback. We always desire to improve and your comments will allow us to direct our focus. Our sincere apologizes for your inconvenience. Third party websites will generally bill you upfront and then at check in the hotel will authorize a credit card as well. We will always do the right thing in the end and we are happy your enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you would reach out to us if we can do anything for you.

-Robert

Reviewed 9 June 2014

This hotel is difficult to get to because of all of the construction in the area. This has been going on for awhile, no fault of the hotel. We had a hard time booking because two desk clerks in a row were rude when we called. One even said there were no rooms and when we called the corporate booking main line they did have rooms??? Anyway, it is inexpensive, we had stayed there before, and we were going for a long weekend so we booked it anyway. The hotel is adequate; clean, beds are comfortable and it is relatively quiet. The breakfast is minimal, but it is free. Pool is ok, Jacuzzi is very small and only around 93 degrees. Still good to relax in though.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This is a clean hotel with a nice front desk staff. Very clean and very lean. The rooms are sparse and use bed spreads for those of you who would rather have duvets. They have the older type air conditioners but there are refrigerators in the rooms. Freeway close but not too close where you hear all the noise. The breakfast is not all that great but okay for a quick bite to grab. Coffee makers in the room but no tea. All in all I stay there because every time the front desk is so nice to me and I know the place will be clean and quick to get on and off the freeway!

Room Tip: Try to stay in the rooms with the private patios!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank momtks
Reviewed 1 June 2014

A great place to party late into the night. If, however, you want a decent night's sleep, go elsewhere. Pool parties until dawn. Management does not care. multiple calls to the front desk proved ineffectual.Police were called, but the partiers returned.

Room Tip: Try a different property. It.worth the cost for a good night's sleep/
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business