“This is the best Mexican fast food”
Review of El Molino De Oro

El Molino De Oro
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I moved away from there 10 years ago and when I go back this is the first place I head too. I can not wait to get back again and have their wonderful Carnitas. Thanks guys, you are the best.

Reviewed 31 January 2012

The natural drinks are real good, watermelon, melon, horchata, lemonade. I usually order the carne asada taco or just plain bbq chicken. Note, most of the customers are hispanic, so you know the food is good. They also have a bakery on site, try their flan, OMG, so good!!! If you eat inside, only barstools along the window. Outside are tables on the walkway, so I always take the food to go and eat at Los Rios Park.

Reviewed 28 January 2012

My office used to be in the same center, so the day the Castro family opened the restaurant, they brought plates of food over for us to try. We were hooked. We ate there nearly daily, but when our office moved, we still ventured over often. It's family owned and operated. Before Renee (wife/owner) passed away, she would be found in the kitchen mixing beans and making certain every ingredient was perfect. Daniel (husband/owner) is a bit quieter, but still runs the restaurant without a hitch. All 3 children worked there daily.

You'll never be disappointed with the quality, cost and consistency of their food.

We always take the food to go, but they have a small dining room you may eat in after purchasing their food....or sit out on the patio.

Reviewed 31 May 2010

We had breakfast here (3 children and 3 adults) and were VERY impressed with this simple place. Food was outstanding with a great selection of pastries, great breakfast selections (both Mexican and more traditional American fare), and wonderful coffee. The entire group of 6 ate for under $30. Would return many times.

1  Thank jef-ind
Reviewed 29 April 2010

This is the best Mexican food around!! All homemade and amazingly delicious! Our top fav. are the carnitas.... so fantastic! Even basic items like the rice and beans are awesome. Everything is great! The burritos are huge though, so most times I can't finish (my mouth keeps saying "YES!", but my stomach keeps saying "Are you crazy, stop now?!"). They have a bakery too, and the prices are ridiculously cheap, for some nice treats. I don't live in the area, but wish I did because of El Molino de Oro, and I always make sure to stop in whenever I am around (I would probably drive a couple hours to get here if I had to). Seriously, go try it, it's great!

1  Thank StripeyS