“Even if I fly into LAX or SAN I will drive to get their food ... It's AWESOME!”
Review of El Molino De Oro

El Molino De Oro
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
MA
Reviewed 29 April 2010

This is the best Mexican food around!! All homemade and amazingly delicious! Our top fav. are the carnitas.... so fantastic! Even basic items like the rice and beans are awesome. Everything is great! The burritos are huge though, so most times I can't finish (my mouth keeps saying "YES!", but my stomach keeps saying "Are you crazy, stop now?!"). They have a bakery too, and the prices are ridiculously cheap, for some nice treats. I don't live in the area, but wish I did because of El Molino de Oro, and I always make sure to stop in whenever I am around (I would probably drive a couple hours to get here if I had to). Seriously, go try it, it's great!

1 Thank StripeyS

San Juan Capistrano
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite Mexican food take out”
Reviewed 5 April 2010

Order from the counter. I like the carnitas and the enchiladas (cheese, chicken, beef, all good). They sell beer if you eat in.

1 Thank Waynej_10
Laguna Beach, California
“all around best Mexican food in town”
Reviewed 23 October 2008

Not much for atmosphere, but just about everything on the menu is great. An exception would be the enchiladas, which are pre-made and microwaved upon ordering. Tacos, tortas, burritos, juevos rancheros are some of the better items that I have tried. All ingredients are very fresh and salsas are excellent! Prices are super reasonable.

1 Thank murray9000