“Delivered”

Yoon Kee Chinese Kitchen
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Not a bad place, really. At least the few times I ordered I received plenty of food, including shrimp of nice side when I wanted, let's say, shrimp fried rice. Their soup of which I have gotten the Wor Won Ton is loaded with crispy vegetables. I like to think that these guys are the only game in town when it comes to chinese food delivery in San Juan Capistrano and Dana Point area. The person who answers the calls is always polite and seems to be eager to please. The cooks, like I mentioned, send sometimes quite a bit of food. There are portions and then there are portions and these guys so far never disappoint. Might not be the most elegantly presented food but the taste is there and if a person is willing to cover the delivery charges it is not a bad proposition. I already experienced the fine servings this outfit puts out and that is why I sing them praises, for I like to eat, and most important of all, love to get what I consider my money's worth. Their food is certainly comparable in taste to much more expensive chinese restaurants dine in only. For the money it puts the Peking Dragon to shame, I will say that right now, for they deliver on time and their prices are competitive enough. I am not saying that every dish in the place is above average because I will never order more than what we always get. Shrimp dishes, seafood dishes are not bad at all. For what they do and the convenience of being delivered, versus the pizza industry that really sucks big lemons, this is not a bad choice. As a matter of fact I was getting ready to place a small order and I saw only two reviews for this place and I thought I throw in my experience. They stand by their product for one time, last year, we had a small issue and they were very receptive. I like that in their approach the customer is always right. 4 Stars.

3  Thank Luke17
There are newer reviews for Yoon Kee Chinese Kitchen

Reviewed 19 January 2012

So few good Chinese restaurants in Orange County but Yoon Kee Chinese Kitchen is one of them! It's a little hole in the wall with truly delicious & authentic Chinese food. It looks dirty so I don't eat there but I get takeout several times a month, usually the incredible Moo Shoo Pork and Moo Shoo Beef. Ask for an extra hoisin sauce and the fresh Chinese mustard!

2  Thank USJapan