“Great cocktails and food; reasonable, but can be pricey!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of CreAsian

CreAsian
Reserve with OpenTable
CreAsian is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #119 of 249 Restaurants in San Leandro
Cuisines: International, Asian
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great cocktails and food; reasonable, but can be pricey!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2008

Great cocktails and food; reasonable, but can be pricey!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Morgan hill
“Balsamic Teriyaki !!~”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2007

They have Balsamic Teriyaki Sauce on Teriyaki Dishes. It was awesome. Great Ambiance and Cool place to hang out.

Morgan Hill, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“CreAsian... Very Mixed Messages!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2007

Waited at least 10 minutes inside the door without being acknowledged. Once seated waited another 15 minutes before drink orders were taken. Drink order taken by young girl (looked like Jr. high age). We asked basic questions about the Sake (sweet or dry and prices) she looked confused and could not answer, ran away quickly. Another woman came to our table (I think the owner) and seemed to know more. She answered our questions and referred some Sake chioces to us of which we ordered. Our drinks came and our order was taken. We asked for ice water, which was never delivered. We order Miso soup and one seafood soup. The Misos were served after about 10 minutes (very good taste). The seafood soup was served 20 minutes later. The sashimi we ordered was brought 20 minutes after that ( I was beginning to think that the fish had to swim over from Japan). I must say however, that when the sashimi was FINALLY served, it was some of the best, most fresh fish I have had in a long time. The California rolls we ordered never arrived and when we asked about them, we were told we "never ordered them", huh? The sauteed Veggies were good, but over all, this was NOT a pleasant dining experience. It was expensive, however the quality of food was good but, it was a strange atmosphere (lighting flickered throughout the night), SLOW service and a very amature, uncaring wait staff. Overall, our dining experience was NOT a good one and I would definitly spend my hard earned money elsewhere next time! CreAsian needs to get their "%$#&!" (you know what) together as far as SERVICE, then they could be awesome! Other-wise "forget about it"!!! Go somewhere else!

1 Thank Stoose
San Jose
“Eat here if you like to get sick”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2007

The food tasted good and the place looked nice, but both my wife and I getting sick/diarrhea/throwing up was kind of a negative. Yeah, I would not recommend this place. I got the lunch bento: sashimi, tonkatsu, termpura w california rolls and my wife got the chicken katsu, sashimi, and fried fish. The sashimi is so-so, Azuma, Benihana's and even Sushi Boat Town beats this place.

2 Thank cjchang79
Morgan Hill
“Frozen fish is not fresh fish not matter how many times you're told”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2007

The ambience is very nice. The service is very slow. Some of this fish is not fresh but they tried to convince me that it tasted the same. It does not taste the time. Frozen fish tastes like fish mush. Fresh fish tastes fresh. Expensive for portion sizes. Position of the front door makes it very cold for everyone when the door opens. I hate eating with my jacket on. Otherwise OK.

3 Thank MorganHillWoman