“Frozen fish is not fresh fish not matter how many times you're told”
Review of CreAsian

CreAsian
Reserve with OpenTable
CreAsian is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #124 of 252 Restaurants in San Leandro
Cuisines: International, Asian
Morgan Hill
“Frozen fish is not fresh fish not matter how many times you're told”
Reviewed 20 February 2007

The ambience is very nice. The service is very slow. Some of this fish is not fresh but they tried to convince me that it tasted the same. It does not taste the time. Frozen fish tastes like fish mush. Fresh fish tastes fresh. Expensive for portion sizes. Position of the front door makes it very cold for everyone when the door opens. I hate eating with my jacket on. Otherwise OK.

3 Thank MorganHillWoman

south San Jose
“Excellent Sushi”
Reviewed 18 February 2007

That was the best sushi I ever had... Oh my god.. if you love unagi... you much try their Hawii roll.... it is so good. I also had an entree.. the walnut prawns... it is so good... much better than the Chinese Restaurants that I've had... you got to try it... I love their menu.. a little bit of everything. The Friday night I was there was very busy.. the service is getting a little hurry but they manage to get us what we need and going. I will diferently go again and try other things on their menu. I forgot about the sake I'd try... I forgot the name but it is a cold sake in a white bottle. It's is good. very smooth unlike the hot sake.

1 Thank vickyw12345
Morgan Hill
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food - service to get improved”
Reviewed 6 January 2007

Went there on a Saturday evening a couple of weeks ago. Restaurant was half empty. We had to wait at the door for about 10 minutes before someone even said hello to us and got us a table.

Whereas the food is great there, the service was very poor and needs to get improved or we won't go there anymore. Waitress hardly said hi to us and hardly ever showed after us.

1 Thank angelo99
Cornelius, NC
“A Jewel”
Reviewed 23 November 2006

San Leandro offers few good dining spots, but I took my mother there on the evening prior to Thanksgiving, and thoroughly enjoyed it. There were no crowds, we walked in, and received a very good meal with excellent service. It's a small environment, and was just the ticket for the evening. I would be happy to return. The Toasted Almond Crème Cake, made off premises, was a highlight. (Great sake selection, BTW.)

Alameda, CA
“Worst Restaurant!”
Reviewed 15 February 2006

My fiancee and I went to CreAsian last night, and I really wish I could buy my time back. From the time we walked into their doors, the service was lousy - the wait staff paid no particular attention to anyone in the restaurant and towards the end of the evening repeatedly ignored our desparate faces as we tried to leave.

We ordered our dinner after sitting around for about 20 minutes without so much as a glass of water placed on our table. After another 30 minutes or so, our apptetizers came out, which seemed to be standard Asian Fusion fare - I've had better in San Francisco. By this time, we had been in the restaurant for nearly an hour and were starting to get ancy, but we waited another half hour (that's one hour and 20 minutes from time of arrival, and one hour from time of ordering) for our food. It never came.

Frustrated, I asked the waitress for our bill so that we could pay for our drinks and leave, and all she could say was "sorry", but never came with the bill. Another 10 minutes later I asked another waitress, and she said "sorry" and that our food was up next, but never brought the bill as I asked. Finally, the head waiter came up to us after it was obvious that I was distressed and very upset, and said "sorry" - at this point, I didn't care. I asked for our bill for the drinks and appetizers, and he said not to worry about it.

I am not normally so wound up about waiting long for food, but the wait on top of the apparent poor management of the restaurant (everyone else around us was waiting for a LONG time also...) AND the terriblly rude service prompted me to go online today and warn my fellow bay area restauranteurs to NOT GO TO TO CREASIAN.

If you value your time, DO NOT GO TO TO CREASIAN. If you expect decent service, or at least some courtesy, DO NOT GO TO TO CREASIAN. If you are hungry and expect to eat within a reasonable amount of time after sitting down, DO NOT GO TO TO CREASIAN!!!

Epilogue - We ended up driving to the Piedmont Avenue of Oakland and found a lovely Carribean restaurant called Tropix, sat down, had a delicious three course meal, and felt well-attended to...all withint an hour.

1 Thank pilawpina