“Good nachos and veggie burrito”
Review of Tacos DE Acapulco - CLOSED

Tacos DE Acapulco
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I had some Al Pastor Super Nachos and they were pretty tasty. The meat was nice and tender. I wish there was a little larger portion but what I had was pretty delicious. My G/F had the veggie burrito and ate most of it. She enjoyed it and said that she'd like to come back again which means she enjoyed it.

Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

The Veggie Burrito Especiale was just OK. No flavor, but with the great hot sauce, it was good. My husband had the Beef Fajitas and they were not very flavorful and not very large.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

This is by far the best burrito I have had in town, including the much more expensive restaurants. The machaca burrito is delicious, and the carne asada is classic. Try Tacos De!

Reviewed 13 January 2013

I had a veggie burrito and my GF had the breakfast burrito; both were awesome. The horchata was excellent as well. I'm looking forward to going back.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

Freaking LOVE T-DAC!! Best burritos ever, try the habanero sauce, YUMMM! Also, I like the Grover Beach location a tad more than the SLO one.