“MMMMMM!!!”

Franks Famous Hot Dogs
Ranked #49 of 302 Restaurants in San Luis Obispo
Cuisines: American, Diner, Fast food
Good for: Kids, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Bradley
“MMMMMM!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

We have eaten there more than a few times and I've loved their kraut dogs and their regular dogs. It's one of my favorite hot dog places around! Everybody is so friendly, too!! It gets really crowded at lunch time (I guess because it's close to the college?) so plan accordingly.

Visited September 2012
Thank K. B

North Hills
“Frank's Famous Hot Dogs for Breakfast?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2013

Yep, had one of the Frank's Breakfast Burritos yesterday morning. Big tortilla filled with eggs, home fries, bacon, cheddar cheese, onions, tomatoes, and other good stuff. Everything was fresh and it was quite filling. Next time: I try the "Famous" Hot Dogs.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Robert L
Calgary, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Can't Miss Place for Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2013

Amazing breakfast at this counter service establishment. Give it a try is you love historical diner vibe, you'll love it.

Visited June 2013
San Luis Obispo, California
“What can I say!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2013

Breakfast or Lunch are both good here and the food is a large selection you have trouble making up your mind what you are gong to eat. Not just a hot dog place by any means so don't let the name fool you!

Visited December 2012
“Great hot dog place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2013 via mobile

Ate here while visiting my daughter. I had the chili dog and chili fries, then made mistake of ordering a corn dog. I was stuffed both chili items were good but I prefer no beans in my chili. The corn dog was really good too. My wife had just a plain hot dog and onion rings. She enjoyed both. My daughter had the mini burger, they looked good. We went there on Sunday night and enjoyed the $1.99 milk shake. I guess on Monday they serve a $1 mini burger. My daughter said it gets packed. I would recommend it.

• Visited May 2013