We stayed for 3 nights in a room right off the lobby, nice sized room with a king sized bed, fireplace and sitting area. The mattress was one of the most comfortable that I have ever slept on. The room was very quiet and well kept and furnished. If you dont like a canopy bed and a look of overstuffed Americana farm motif-stay elsewhere. The hotel and grounds are a fantasy farm with a water wheel and beautiful gardens and ponds. The service was excellent with friendly people at the front desk to the excellent staff at the gift shop and restaurant. The food (we only had breakfast) was quite good and reasonably priced. The location is excellent- only a few blocks from the center of town. San Luis Obispo is a very nice small town with the old California feel. We had our bicycles and rode everywhere. The hotel was nice about letting us keep them in our room and didnt seem to mind when we pushed them thru the lobby every morning.
Free internet, drinks and cookies in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Apple Farm Inn is located near downtown San Luis Obispo and very close to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. All the rooms have fireplaces and complimentary wireless internet access. The property has a heated swimming pool, an on-site spa, a restaurant featuring comfort cuisine and an elaborate gift shop. It is centrally located for exploring the Central Coast with wineries and beaches no more than 10-15 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Apple Farm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apple Farm Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Hotel Apple Farm
- Apple Farm Inn Luis Obispo San