My husband and I went up to SLO for a long weekend and couldn't decide where to stay. I am an alumni of Cal Poly and hadn't been back in 10 years and we were celebrating our Anniversary and baby #2 on the way. We couldn't decide if we should stay at a cheaper place or not - I am so glad we chose Apple Farm. The atmosphere, the friendly staff, the daily wine reception, the complimentary water/coffee/apple cider/cookies, the wonderful breakfasts at the restaurant, the location - it was all wonderful. The hotel was full and yet we felt like we were on our own little vacation most of the time. Hardly anyone at the pool or spa at the same time as us. I wish we could have stayed longer - it's so relaxing and cozy, like staying at Grandma's house. We stayed at the Inn in one of the updated rooms. We will be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Apple Farm Inn is located near downtown San Luis Obispo and very close to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. All the rooms have fireplaces and complimentary wireless internet access. The property has a heated swimming pool, an on-site spa, a restaurant featuring comfort cuisine and an elaborate gift shop. It is centrally located for exploring the Central Coast with wineries and beaches no more than 10-15 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Apple Farm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apple Farm Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Hotel Apple Farm
- Apple Farm Inn Luis Obispo San