Right from when you pull,into the free car park this hotel is impressive. It's very much oldie worldie in a really good way but with all the modern facilities you need. Check in a little slow but didn't mind as the staff are so friendly and you got a free glass of wine and a delicious cookie. Corridors are lined with pictures, antique looking furniture and ornaments. Room had big four poster bed, couch and chairs, fire and a nice bathroom. We didn't have a hot tub like some of the rooms. Very clean. Pool area is a little small but functional with a hot tub. Restaurant is very good and food excellent. One thing missing is a bar area. If you have to wait for a table, which we did, there was nowhere to go and have a drink whilst waiting and everyone just hung around the gift shop. 15 min walk to town centre where there are loads of bars and some restaurants and shops. Lovely scenery from the hotel and the area is nice and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Apple Farm Inn is located near downtown San Luis Obispo and very close to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. All the rooms have fireplaces and complimentary wireless internet access. The property has a heated swimming pool, an on-site spa, a restaurant featuring comfort cuisine and an elaborate gift shop. It is centrally located for exploring the Central Coast with wineries and beaches no more than 10-15 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Apple Farm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apple Farm Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Hotel Apple Farm
- Apple Farm Inn Luis Obispo San