My husband and I started our week long trip up the coast to San Francisco with the first night at the Apple Farm. We felt perfectly fine until after we ate dinner. My food was luke warm and we had to send it back. Of course I had my husband try a bit to see what he thought. Well that night, to say the least was a nightmare. We were both puking until morning. We told the front desk and they had the on staff doctor talk to me.She said no one else had reported anything wrong and perhaps I ate something before we came there-Can't prove it but I really think it was from here. The couple next to us also said their food was not hot and they had stomache cramps all night. Really started our trip off bad -we didn't really recover until 3 days later. Just watch what you eat-it may have been the cider. Who knows....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Apple Farm Inn is located near downtown San Luis Obispo and very close to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. All the rooms have fireplaces and complimentary wireless internet access. The property has a heated swimming pool, an on-site spa, a restaurant featuring comfort cuisine and an elaborate gift shop. It is centrally located for exploring the Central Coast with wineries and beaches no more than 10-15 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Apple Farm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apple Farm Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Hotel Apple Farm
- Apple Farm Inn Luis Obispo San