We spent one night at Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort in August, 2012 and had a wonderful time. I wish we could have stayed longer. We ate at their restaurant, climbed their mountain, walked their grounds, enjoyed their relaxation environment and wanted more! The property is beautiful. The hike to the top of the summit trail is hard but worth every sweat bead. The rooms were exceptionally clean and the hot tubs thoroughly enjoyable. We stayed in the King's Meadow Suites and they were unbelievable. Quiet and secluded-which was what we were looking for on our anniversary.
Our only complaint was the very small portions in their in-house restaurant for dinner even though they were very high priced. However, the breakfast was exceptional. I ordered the breakfast egg sandwich with locally grown avocado and other fare and it was the best breakfast sandwich I have ever had!
Overall, I would rate this experience as exceptional and recommend it to everyone, including family and friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort rests atop hot mineral springs and spans more than 100 acres of forest, hills and meadows on the picturesque Central Coast of California. An authentic California resort, the property features hillside mineral springs hot tubs, a beautiful spa, the Gardens of Avila Restaurant, a labyrinth, private balcony hot tubs, meditation gardens, and wide selection of mind-body classes in our Yoga Dome. Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort -located halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles is just a short walk to the ocean and close to award-winning wineries, golf courses, Hearst Castle, Pismo Beach, and San Luis Obispo. Escape to our historic resort voted best Spa and Weekend Getaway on the Central Coast. Experience rustic elegance in a serene and relaxing environment surrounded with the best California has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Sycamore Springs
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort
- Mineral Resort Springs Sycamore