Sands Inn & Suites(San Luis Obispo)
US$134
Official Hotel
US$200
US$171
Best Western Plus Royal Oak Hotel(San Luis Obispo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$147
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

San Luis Creek Lodge(San Luis Obispo)
US$213
US$208
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$164
US$156
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Apple Farm Inn(San Luis Obispo)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$239
US$232
Madonna Inn(San Luis Obispo)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$253
US$236
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$283/night.

Peach Tree Inn(San Luis Obispo)(Great Value!)
US$123
Avenue Inn Downtown San Luis Obispo(San Luis Obispo)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$125
US$211
US$180
Priceline
2,893 results
All reviewsavila beachhot tubyoga classesthe bob jones trailwest meadowqueen suiteacross the bridgeprivate tubhiking trailscouples massagerelaxing stayromantic getawaygift shopcentral coasttubssulfurminerals
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Do something about the hot tub and/ or pump equipment that is right outside the bedrooms. The dang thing is noisy and on some sort of timer that lets it go off every 3 hrs or so and stay on for 15-20 minutes. In the middle of the night! Sleep was not restful. Hot tub above on balcony overflows onto patio below. Housekeeper did not replenish coffee supply for the coffee maker so had to go to lobby to get coffee or reheat yesterday’s leftovers. Oh, well. Grounds are beautiful

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Charles C, General Manager at Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I'm sorry about the hot tub heating element keeping you awake. Maintenance is looking into this. And I'll certainly speak with housekeeping as well. We truly appreciate constructive feedback. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place was really beautiful with a wonderful staff. There were many accommodations and everything was taken care of for me when I needed it. The room was quite comfortable and I will definitely be coming back soon.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very, very much for letting us know that you found Sycamore "amazing!!!" Please do return very soon. And please reach out to me directly if I can be of assistance.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here one time before and had an AMAZING stay in the remodeled queen spa suites across the bridge.

This time? Not so great. We stayed for 2 nights for some R&R and the first time away from toddler. We got a last minute booking in a standard king room in the Harmony building in the Outrageous room (all rooms have names not numbers).

Here’s the pros: beautiful mountain scenery, closeness to so many beautiful, relaxing things to do. Super nice staff, and the private tub in each room is great. The cons this time: completely worn in sunken bed with a visible slant (realizing I should’ve slept reversed and would’ve been better (head at foot), the room had a used toilet paper roll in the bathroom (which is no big deal but doesn’t contribute to feeling clean), the room had kind of a musty smell to it (not sulfur, I know that smell), the private tub had lots of ugly repairs in it and ugly pvc plumbing (not the biggest deal but worth the mention). And the second morning we woke up to realizing they hadn’t restocked our coffee! When will hotels realize that good coffee and (gasp) half and half in the room would be SUCH a nice amenity!!! Also, all of the bottom rooms in the Harmony building directly face the freeway, which isn’t super loud but very obvious. So I spoke with the guest relations manager after finding no coffee and she promptly had them bring us a pot of coffee (alone, no cups, creamer or sugar), but was very nice and took our resort fee off.

So bottom line, I love this place for R&R, but I don’t think I would stay in the Harmony building again, at least until they remodeled, and would avoid the bottom floor for sure. We will only book the queen spa suites in the future.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

We've renovated almost every one of our one-bedroom spa suites, as you noted about the spa suites across the bridge. We are in the process of renovating the standard mineral springs rooms, including in Harmony. There is no reason at all for no coffee in your room. I just spoke with our housekeeping manager about this. We hope you'll return. Please contact me directly, and I'll make sure you have a wonderful visit and do not experience any of these issues. We really appreciate your helpful feedback. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The location is tranquil and surrounded by nature. There are wonderful hiking trails The room was very clean The pillows are amazing!
I would recommend getting a massage!
we had the couples tranquility massage and it was awesome! I would recommend We will be back in the future

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Charles C, General Manager at Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Loved your review. We are so pleased that you had a relaxing getaway and could enjoy many of the offerings here at Sycamore. Please do return soon. If I can be of assistance, please contact me directly. Thank you!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We recently stayed four nights at the Resort, and while everything was generally fine, the lack of attention from the housekeeping and maintenance crew was difficult to overlook. There were storage doors left open, wine glasses left out on the property for more than 24 hours, and one evening we came home to laundry and trash bags left just outside our room door! I had to report a burnt-out lightbulb, and toiletries were not refreshed in a timely manner. The room was very clean, while in need of updating, and the front desk and restaurant service was great. just a little effort would make this Resort a much more pleasant place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I'm very sorry about the situation with maintenance and housekeeping. There is no reason for this! I've already forwarded your comments to the respective department managers. I hope you'll return. If so, please contact me directly, reference this review and date, and I'll ensure you do not have any of these issues. Thank you.