“Great food, amazing service and FUN night!”

Giuseppe’s Cucina Rustica
Price range: US$0 - US$31
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Monterey/ Morro
Description: Welcome to Palazzo Giuseppe’s, downtown San Luis Obispo! Our Italian regional specialties are indicative to the Pugliese region in Italy, particularly Bari, a seaport on the Adriatic Sea from which most of our recipes originate. We hope you will enjoy and appreciate our great loyalty to the distinctive dishes, all of which we prepare with genuine and natural ingredients and methods. Our bread is baked from scratch every day in a wood-burning oven imported from Italy. Each loaf is made by hand, allowed to rise four times and slow-cooked to achieve the truly rustic appearance and taste you would find in a Baresi seaside village. DiFronzo is dedicated to producing & growing as many heirloom, organic vegetables, & fruits from his family farm as possible. Gelato, pizzas, & specialties including his estate grown Pinot Grigio, Pinot Noir, & Syrah. All of this takes time but to us it is an art and a labor of love. We are truly committed to bringing you "cucina genuina."
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I went here with a group of 17 women. Yes, 17! The staff - especially Ryan, our waiter, were amazing! We sat in the wine room which was gorgeous and private and perfect. The wine list is outstanding with something for everyone, and reasonably priced. I had a simple caesar salad (nicely done, maybe a bit more anchovy?) and special cherry pizza pie. Yum! Well worth a visit.

There are newer reviews for Giuseppe’s Cucina Rustica

Reviewed 6 October 2013

We ate here during our recent holiday in America. This place ticks all the boxes, we suspected it would be good as it was very busy, it certainly delivered. The food was first class and the staff were brilliant. The Manager spent time talking to us and we received lots of good advice for the remainder of our trip. I would highly recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

I have been to all 3 of these restaurants. I have been eating at Giuseppe's for the last 8 years. Any time I come to the central coast I have to eat here. I love the SLO location and the ambiance. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Angie G
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Since first discovering this gem in 2010, I have made it a point to stop by there whenever in the area. Dinners have always been nothing short of excellent and the service has always handled groups of varying sizes very well.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

we did not have enough time to have a full meal at the restaurant. Instead, we went to it's cafe and grabbed some pizza and sandwiches. I am not much of a pizza person, but it was delicious.