“Great Quirky Place”
Review of The Wild Donkey - CLOSED

The Wild Donkey
Reviewed 11 August 2013

My family and I have eaten here about four times and always leave with no complaints. this quirky new place has a menu that incorporates greek and mexican food and even offers some fusion entrees (lamb burrito). I've tried everything from the spanakopita and mousakka to a lamb quesadilla. the food is always great and everything tastes so fresh. the waitresses during the day are always so pleasant and give amazing service. the portions are good and the prices are reasonable. I would reccommend the wild donkey to anyone and everyone. I look forward to eating there pretty much every week :)

14  Thank melsdad2002
There are newer reviews for The Wild Donkey

Reviewed 30 May 2013

We do a lot of traveling, and I have ordered Moussaka whenever I can. Ever since this restaurant has opened in SLO, their Moussake has been the bar to which all others are compared......and found lacking! We also enjoy the salmon as well as their wonderful greek salad. It is a nice yet casual atmosphere, good service and always a good meal!

3  Thank LynneSLO
Reviewed 18 May 2013

This place is great!! Easy parking across the street and the great food make this an easy choice. Also real easy to get to from 101.

1  Thank Mcguires4
Reviewed 19 April 2013

Love this place and go at least twice a month though I admit that we ALWAYS have the same thing because it is too good to give up. Darling little place with much better food than Big Sky down the street with its long lines!

1  Thank Pismopeople
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Very interesting, little restaurant serving Greek and Mexican food. We had great service. We had the lamb chops which were served with authentic Greek style potatoes made with olive oil and lemon juice. Yummy!! The presentation was beautiful. The Horiatiki salad was to die for. We will definitely return .

1  Thank BusyFamily_77