“Not fancy, but pretty darn good!”
Review of The Rib Line

The Rib Line
Ranked #81 of 315 Restaurants in San Luis Obispo
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I wanted to visit the Rib Line based on the Man vs. Food Show. It's a small "hole in the wall" place in a strip mall with a few tables inside and out. Seemed to be frequented by a lot of locals. Definitely not fancy at all!!

Ordered the pulled pork sandwich with slaw and frilled veggies! Definitely not disappointed! Sandwhich was tasty and satisfying. I've tasted better but have also tasted a LOT worse. The salw was crunchy (red cabbage/carrots) and loved the veggies. I got take out and would definitely stop to visit again when in the SLO area.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Went to the Rib Line same place where Adam from Man VS Food
Conquered. Did ribs and tri tip awesome. This is a small
Casual eat in or take out place. Next time in the area I will vist this place again.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

I've lived in SLO for 14 years, tried this place a number of times and I have never found another restaurant in town with SERVICE this TERRIBLE. I think most of San Luis Obispo's incompetent cooks and servers who no one else employs finally settle to the bottom at Ribline. They are anything but courteous, DREADFULLY SLOW, and could care less about their customers. My last experience...called in an order for 1/2 rack of ribs. They said it would be ready in 20 mins. Knowing Ribline, I accounted for their molasses pace of doing anything and showed up after 30 mins. Was told the ticket somehow wasn't printed and they'd 'fire it right up'. After another 30 mins I checked in and was told it still wasn't done....'Would you like a free cheesecake?' I asked for a refund and walked out.

Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

I love there TriTip chili, but beware its spicy. Their TriTip is the best around. Every to I've had it its been great. Just expect to drop a few bucks, it's an expensive place to it.

I assume locals get the food to go as there are only a few tables. The atmosphere is missing, just a little store in a strip mall. Your going to come here for the food not the experience.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

What can you say about Rib line other than faaaantastic! love this place, highly recommend to stop and grab a few ribs