“Simple and easy going”

West End Espresso & Tea
Reviewed 21 May 2013

This is the second time I have been here for coffee while on vacation. They have a good selection of interesting tea leaves and coffee beans. The atmosphere here is pretty much laid back. For some reason it always takes a while for them to make coffee, and there was nobody ahead of me in line. I cannot understand why this is the case, but nonetheless, the espresso made drinks are solid good. In my experiences I have not found the female baristas particularly friendly here, and I don't feel welcomed at this cafe, so I am giving it an average rating because of the customer service. Otherwise, the coffee is great here.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

West End is a locally owned and a sweet spot. No hype, just great coffees and teas in the historic shopping area. It's located at the southern end of the historical district on Higuera.
Quiet business meeting? Yes.
A quick re-fuel with a lovely drink and a snack? Yes.
Resident or visitor? YES!!!