“The Fresh,Sustainable, Locally Grown Great Place to go!”
Review of Sally Loo's Cafe

Sally Loo's Cafe
Ranked #74 of 304 Restaurants in San Luis Obispo
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I was thinking about a good meal as we left the meditation, and fresh wholesome local and sustainable are keys to the ingredients at Sally Loo's. So as I pulled up to the restaurant, Anet said 'I was thinking about this place, How did you know?' Well we had been to Sally Loo's last yuear, so it was not due to being a regular. I was just meant to be And Wow! A simple BLT with heirloom tomatoes was wonderful. I need to go to Sally's more often. I love it every time and just want more of what they are serving. Really!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Great place for veggie lovers. We ordered Egg White scramble with toast, although it's more expensive, but they were able to do it with organic eggs, great taste! The Acai bowl was amazing and love their tea too. Will definitely come back.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

The food is not only delicious but it's artfully presented. The peanut butter waffles are amazing and filling. The biscotti is made in house with local ingredients which was melt in your mouth. I had this unique smoothie that is unique to Sally Loo's: it was a concoction of fruits but kind of chewy. So worth trying but don't know if I'd have another one as I'd want to try other things. Great atmosphere especially for a college town. Convenient parking but lines get very, very long which speaks to the popularity of this fun place.

Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

The choice is incredible and all so amazing. Staff so friendly and knowledgeable, you'll be well fed and make friends. Oh and the coffee is AMAZING.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Sally loo's is my favorite place in town. Delicious local food, creatively made, wonderful ambiance and simply charming next to the train station. I stop there every time I am in town. My new favorite drink - Healing of the Nations smoothie... delicious.