“Yummy burgers”

Ranked #69 of 304 Restaurants in San Luis Obispo
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Went to Sidecar with our daughter and a group of friends. All of us ordered burgers and fries.the burgers were juicy.Sidecar has a bar area that is nice. Every chair in the place is different at every table I thought this made it funky and fun.I Will definitely recommend Sidecar for their great burgers.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

On our way through Northern California, we got off the road. We found Sidecar full of people on a Sunday brunch time. My wife had an eggs Benedict and I had one of their fabulous hamburgers. Coffee and service we great. A welcome riled from the fast food places that plague the cross country drivers.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

French toast with Bacon and Eggs - mediocre in taste but big portion = 3 stars

Eggs Benedicts Crab Cake - above average in taste, used real crab meat not imitation crab and average portion = 5 stars.

Friend chicken and waffle - mediocre in taste, juicy fried chicken and average portion = 3 stars.

Service was very slow and nonchalant. Granted, it was a busy Labor Day weekend.

Actually, Sidecar have a nice lively set up. The live band was not bad. But my biggest gripe was the fact that it was hot in there! No a/c! It became so uncomfortable that I was rushing through my brunch so we can get some cool air outside.

No regrets but a onetime deal for me.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

One of the best burgers I have ever had! It was served by a busy but extremely attentive waiter who had sent his colleague home because she was unwell. Service was diligent, polite and friendly: a difficult combination to achieve. My son left his Dodgers cap at the restaurant, and I called them from LA about a week after. They had the cap and mailed it to us at no charge. Sidecar is one of these special place that make SLO a unique destination in California. We will be back!

Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

I've been to Sunday brunch twice... Really great. This time I had a hamburger with Brie and fig marmalade. Really amazing. The Sidecar Mule is a fun twist in the traditional Moscow mule. Definitely recommend. Call for reservations!