For a little more than $100 a night the Heritage Inn is a bargain for anyone staying in the SLO area, especially for parents of students looking for budget-priced lodging that is close to campus. Although the property is adjacent to a Highway 101 on-ramp the traffic noise was minimal to non-existent even though our room's window faced the busy thoroughfare. The room was just big enough for the two of us and the large antique bed roomy as well as comfortable. For a little more you can opt for a room with a private bath, but we did not feel inconvenienced in the slightest in sharing the two second-floor bathrooms available for the two rooms without. Our room did have a sink and a fireplace. The host was warm, friendly and made us feel welcome. Breakfast was fresh daily and above average B&B fare. We noted that the cook was more than happy to adjust the menu upon request for veggies, vegans, lactose intolerant, allergies, etc. Pets are welcome, too. Both Jen and I felt quite comfortable and will definitely not hesitate to book again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Heritage Inn B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Heritage Inn Bed And Breakfast