We stayed in the white lace and promises room. We had a nice private bathroom with a small balcony. There really wasn't much of a view, but this was a beautiful old house with an interesting history. The hostess was friendly and helpful with suggestions. The parlor has loads of information about SLO. It is also equipped with fresh baked brownies and cookies waiting for you. Wine and cheese in the late afternoon. Wonderful breakfast, self serve. It's nice to be able to choose your portions. There is everything you could want and more for breakfast. Convenient location in the city. Stay here if you want to be spoiled and be comfortable. This is a pet friendly place, although we didn't bring a pet. But, we enjoyed seeing other people's dogs. No dogs were allowed in the breakfast area. The house was very clean and I would go back again to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Heritage Inn B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Heritage Inn Bed And Breakfast