This inn is a very old house within walking distance of downtown. Georgia, the innkeeper, was very accommodating and let us bring our small dog! It was no trouble for our son, a student at cal poly, to joint us for breakfast each morning - at no extra charge! The property is very clean, and though we had to share a bathroom it was no trouble. Everything was spotless. The inn is Georgia's home and it feels like someone's home with photos and mementos. There is a creek running close to the house in which we saw an egret each morning. It is close to the freeway so traffic noise might be a problem, but not for us - we used ear plugs!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Heritage Inn B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Heritage Hotel San Luis Obispo