We've stayed one night in the Heritage Inn and we arrived by plane from Los Angeles, the owner, Georgia, even picked us up from San Luis Obispo airport after desperatly waiting for a Taxi at the airport. We contacted the B&B and the proprietor immediatly said she'll pick us up. As we were the only ones that night, we booked the grandpa's room but upon arrival, we got to see all the rooms and could pick one of them, what a service. We ended up in Auntie's room. The common badroom was spotless and huge. I read one review about the cat odor, yes, true, but this didn't bother us at all as me and my girlfriend are animal lovers. The breakfast was awesome, nice egg omelette and home made pastries. We had a special time at this B&B and realized we should have stayed longer. We've stayed in numerous B&B's but this one is top charting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Heritage Inn B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Heritage Inn Bed And Breakfast