“Friendly and Fast Bartenders”
Review of Creeky Tiki

Creeky Tiki
Ranked #59 of 302 Restaurants in San Luis Obispo
Cuisines: American
Littleton, Colorado
“Friendly and Fast Bartenders”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

It was a busy Saturday Night and we were a large group. I can't say enough good things about the service. We were all dressed as pirates and were greeted at the door by a friendly staff saying "all pirates just come on in". The bartenders were not all fast and friendly, but appeared to enjoy having us there. The welcoming feeling I had will keep me coming back again and again.

Visited March 2014

Santa Barbara, California
“Fun little bar with a nice patio and great staff!”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We liked this place as a spot to rest after walking around all day window shopping. Kenna was a real plus - such a nice young lady and very helpful about suggesting restaurants and things to do in the area.

Visited March 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Ahi salad”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

What an unexpected surprise when I had the awesome Ahi salad. It was so fresh and the combination was awesome. Waiter was awesome as well and even helped with some places to check out around town. And the view on the creek didn't hurt. Stop in for sure.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank LawyerInDC
Morro Bay, California
“A taste treat surprise!”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Seating was a difficult choice because they seem to go for bar stools and wooden benches. I finally gave in and climbed up on a stool. When the entree was delivered, my thought was 'the cook missed the green!' Everything was in a pile, and I was not encouraged. But bit by bit I began to pull it apart, unearthing real substance. The flavors hidden within were outstanding!
Good enough to go back and try something else. I will skip the bar scene and go back in the afternoon.
Looks disappointing, but persevere. Tastes are worth the search!
Does have a nice patio on the creek. Nice to sit outside.

• Visited March 2014
San Luis Obispo, California
“Pleasantly surprised!”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I walked into this place expecting a "bar" atmosphere and thought we would grab a few drinks and then skip out somewhere else for dinner. We ordered some 805's and had the asiago twists for appetizers thinking that will dictate whether or not we end up eating there. We were pleasantly surprised at how good they were. So we went ahead and ordered some burgers and fries. To our surprise the food was awesome. It was fresh and flavorful. I would recommend this place not only for the atmosphere and friendly service but an awesome food joint as well. The only thing we didn't enjoy too much was we went in on a thursday night during farmers market and they had a live band which was great but the music was so loud that you couldn't have a conversation because you were competing with the noise of the music.

• Visited February 2014