“Vegetarian options”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2014

A diner taken a bit more upscale. I liked how the architecture reflected the name - the ceiling was high and it felt like a big sky. The food was very fresh tasting, and obvious care was taken with the seasoning. My wife asked for a vegetarian take on their Reuben and they willingly accommodated her.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I had hoped for better food after reading the other reviews. Unfortunately I was disappointed by the paella that I ordered. It seemed as if it had been sitting under a heat lamp for a long time. The chicken pieces were very dry, and some of the seafood seemed to be frozen and then thrown into the mix of rice and other ingredients. My server was attentive when I arrived, but became less and less charming as it became obvious I was not going to order a lot of food. I would not return.

1  Thank happysinger
Reviewed 30 July 2014

First time visitor and our lunch/food was very good. Small Thai tofu salad ($8) and Seared Tuna Spinach salad ($15). Took a while to be seated (servers, etc would look at us standing there but no one offered to seat us for a while). When we were seated, the server put the menus down on the table and said, "Go ahead." ?? We guess he meant to sit down? Waitress was very nice and bubbly but not terribly attentive. Bloody Mary was weak, Iced Tea was delicious.

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

We had dinner here tonight and loved the Mediterranean platter appetizer and the paella! So many great items on the menu. Our daughter had the Japanese noodle miso soup dish (like pho) which was tasty and our other daughter had the chicken tacos which she liked. We also had the ahi appetizer - loved the sauce, but the ahi was a bit too salted for my taste.
The only reason for the four not five stars is that our entrees were a bit slow in coming out and ahi appetizer being a bit too salted. But, I would like to note that our appetizers came out quickly.
We would definitely come back!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We have a meal here every time we go to SLO. Never been disappointed with either breakfast or lunch. Such interesting options even for vegetarians.