“Awesome burgers and pizza”
Review of Enzo's East Coast Eatery - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Enzo's East Coast Eatery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We went here on Memorial Day and had the Michelle pizza, which was excellent. Their burgers are great also. When my son came home from Afghanistan, this is the first place he wanted to go so he could get a "real" burger. And, bonus, they have Thrifty ice cream!
Restroom was clean as was the restaurant. There were a few people in there when we got there and by the time we left it was packed. That has to say something.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

We had Sunday lunch about two weeks ago, and were pleasantly surprised. We got the salad and soup combos (different for each of us), but they offered a small sample of the pizza, and I thought it was good. Clean, bright, airy interior, excellent food quality. I read the other reviews and did not experience any of that - servers were friendly, up beat, not a hint of grease or any thing else remotely unpleasant. I liked the extensive variety of salads, and my wife and I agreed that we were happy we gave it a try - we're mid 60s, so are not seeking the college vibe, and most of the rest of the clientele seemed middle aged - but, hey, it was Sunday lunch. We'd go back.

Reviewed 11 February 2013

We stopped at Enzo's for a late lunch/early dinner. The food was good, portions good sized, menu extensive, service was from the counter.. The service was awful. The girl at the counter taking orders was surly. When asked a question about one of the sandwiches she yelled it to one of the cooks (who was about 3 feet away) who then yelled back that they didn't have that sandwich (it was permanently printed on the menu board). Maybe that's what they mean by east coast? Parts of our order didn't come out with the rest of the meal and we had to go back to the counter twice to retrieve things. There was only one other couple in the restaurant at the time, so it's not like they were swamped.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

Enzo's is located in a row of restaurants and pubs on Higuera street which is the main street in SLO. Their sandwhiches are large and very tasty. I especially like the philly cheesesteak. The pizzza is only about a 3-star quality and nothing to brag about. You should go there for the sandwiches and chicken, etc. Atmostphere is typically of these college-town eateries - a bit retro and very comfortable. They also have beers on tap.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Its a student, hip hang out that only gets busy at 9pm, especially over the weekends. or perhaps as sa hangover cure, but there a better breakfast houses for that.

Enzos specialises in pizza and the Godfather and Buffalo Chicken me and my buddies had hit the spot!

Good value at the cost.