“Ehh... Not Good.”

Cuisines: American
Crestline, California
“Ehh... Not Good.”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I went into Enzo's after a concert next door to grab something to eat before heading back to my hotel. I ordered a slice of pizza and a salad. The pizza was cold and hard and the salad was way too much money for the quality. Two slices of pizza and a large salad to share was over $20.00. I ended up throwing my piece of pizza away. Maybe it was because it was late on a Saturday night, but the place was packed so there should have been turnover on menu items.

• Visited December 2013

Atacadero
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome burgers and pizza”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We went here on Memorial Day and had the Michelle pizza, which was excellent. Their burgers are great also. When my son came home from Afghanistan, this is the first place he wanted to go so he could get a "real" burger. And, bonus, they have Thrifty ice cream!
Restroom was clean as was the restaurant. There were a few people in there when we got there and by the time we left it was packed. That has to say something.

• Visited May 2013
San Luis Obispo, California
“Better than we expected”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

We had Sunday lunch about two weeks ago, and were pleasantly surprised. We got the salad and soup combos (different for each of us), but they offered a small sample of the pizza, and I thought it was good. Clean, bright, airy interior, excellent food quality. I read the other reviews and did not experience any of that - servers were friendly, up beat, not a hint of grease or any thing else remotely unpleasant. I liked the extensive variety of salads, and my wife and I agreed that we were happy we gave it a try - we're mid 60s, so are not seeking the college vibe, and most of the rest of the clientele seemed middle aged - but, hey, it was Sunday lunch. We'd go back.

• Visited April 2013
Northern California
“Average”
Reviewed 11 February 2013

We stopped at Enzo's for a late lunch/early dinner. The food was good, portions good sized, menu extensive, service was from the counter.. The service was awful. The girl at the counter taking orders was surly. When asked a question about one of the sandwiches she yelled it to one of the cooks (who was about 3 feet away) who then yelled back that they didn't have that sandwich (it was permanently printed on the menu board). Maybe that's what they mean by east coast? Parts of our order didn't come out with the rest of the meal and we had to go back to the counter twice to retrieve things. There was only one other couple in the restaurant at the time, so it's not like they were swamped.

• Visited February 2013
Mission Viejo, CA
“Good portions”
Reviewed 4 January 2013

Enzo's is located in a row of restaurants and pubs on Higuera street which is the main street in SLO. Their sandwhiches are large and very tasty. I especially like the philly cheesesteak. The pizzza is only about a 3-star quality and nothing to brag about. You should go there for the sandwiches and chicken, etc. Atmostphere is typically of these college-town eateries - a bit retro and very comfortable. They also have beers on tap.

Visited December 2012