“Yum! Eatz has Good Eatz!”
Review of Eatz - CLOSED

Eatz
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Healthy
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Santa Barbara, California
“Yum! Eatz has Good Eatz!”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We stumbled across Eatz while on vacation and so glad we did. They serve really delicious food made with fresh and high quality ingredients. You can tell they put a lot of thought into their menu -- it's not huge, but it's full of complex flavors and great twists on familiar dishes. I had the spicy chicken sandwich and it was seriously one of the best sandwiches I've ever had. My husband had the braised beef sandwich and raved about it. My daughter had the sliders and loved them. Very fair prices, decent portions and very friendly people working there. There is a large dining area in the back with comfy seating, cool art, and just an overall nice vibe. If this place were in my hometown, I'd eat there regularly. Eat at Eatz, you won't be sorry.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank LakersFanSB

Tehachapi, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,354 helpful votes
“Good Chow”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Very good pies and other delights. They have a excellent staff that we found warm and inviting. The food is tasty and prices reasonable.

• Visited July 2013
13 Thank melsdad2002
San Luis Obispo, California
“Nice casual lunch with variety”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I think I enjoyed this more than my wife - the "cafeteria line" didn't appeal, but I enjoyed the quick service and nice variety in salads and hot dishes. The plates were not small, but not generous either. Had a pizza sample, and that was good, but opted for a broiled meat and side salads. Good iced tea (a requirement for our lunches). So good choices, tasty, nice interior, good value in a self-serve atmosphere right downtown.

Visited July 2013
slo life
“My taste buds collided here.”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

My taste buds collided here. I came here, tasted the chicken sandwich,...sorry but on a 1-10,I'd give it a 1.Right around the corner is Pluto's Restaurant, their Chicken Comet sandwich was yum-licious! I'd give the Chicken Comet an 8...AND reasonably priced.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank chewbac
EATZBYDEZIGN, Guest Relations Manager at Eatz, responded to this review, 19 June 2013
Thank you, we respect all opinions and reviews. While we're a fan of our Cold Fried Chicken sandwich, we know people have their favorites. We also like the Chicken Comet, too. Hopefully we'll get another chance to make a better impression. Have you had any of our most talked about menu items - Braised Beef sandwich ($8) or Tater Totz ($2)? Please come again to see us, and make sure to say hello. We're confident we can help you find one of our many fresh, house-made items that could become one of your new favorites.
“Quality in every bite. Excellent service!”
Reviewed 29 April 2013

I am a local and have been to EVERY restaurant in downtown SLO. I heard about Eatz by Dezign though word of mouth. I finally got a chance to try it out on a Monday at about 3pm. It was after the lunch rush so there was plenty of seats. This restaurant was very clean and had good lighting throughout. I ordered the Chicken and Pesto Pizza which was large enough to share between two people. The pizza was very good, and loaded with toppings. Every bite was packed with flavor that was clean and healthy. My pizza was NOT greasy or messy. For desert I tried this pink little pie that was SO GOOD! The menu has many other options then pizza. The prices were not too expensive and I will be back again for lunch! This is now one of my top 5 places in SLO to eat. Good for couples, friends, family, business or by yourself!

• Visited April 2013