“Amazing Sammies and People!”

Mr. Pickle's Sandwich Shop
Ranked #35 of 304 Restaurants in San Luis Obispo
Price range: US$8 - US$10
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Mr. Pickle's Sandwich Shop offers a fun, upbeat deli experience serving hearty customizable sandwiches on highest quality breads, fresh produce, lean meats, cheeses and special sauces. Flavorful and habit forming, no kidding! We offer in-shop dining and outdoor patio seating. Give us a ring (or) order on-line for pick-ups and local area delivery. We are an easy stop for a quick bite on your travels up and down the coast. We cater events and parties. Everyone gets a free cookie!
Avila Beach, California
“Amazing Sammies and People!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

So, I admit that I came here after I found out about the free cookies. But also because there's always a line. Not huge - just enough of one for me to notice and wonder what the buzz is about.

The sandwich looked pretty typical but it was loaded with meat - not proportioned 1 ounce of meat crap like Subway. I was expecting a great sandwich but I wasn't expecting awesome bread! It was SO good! I got the wheat bread but I want to try the dutch crunch next - it looked like maybe cheese was melted on top, and we all know you can't have too much cheese.

Super friendly people too - seriously everyone was nice and made small talk but worked quickly.

I'll be back for the cookies (and awesome sammies!!)

• Visited June 2014

California
“Excellent Sandwiches”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The French roll is fresh and crispy, the meat plentiful, the friendly sandwich maker actually makes sure that they get your exact combination of veges and condiments. Even the wait is usually short. What's not to like. Recommended for a quick delicious filling lunch. Eat there or... like me... take out.

• Visited May 2014
San Luis Obispo
“I've had better...”
Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

After hearing so many great things about this place, I decided to give it a try. Unfortunately I was left a little disappointed. If you are vegetarian, there are better and cheaper options other than here.

San Ramon, California
“Super friendly!”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Personal service, very friendly. Highly recommend. All employess had the same friendly attitude, not afraid to have an actual conversation with you!

Visited August 2013
“One A Day”
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

Wow. What a great Sammy. The food was fresh and prepared exactly how I liked it. I thought the team was terrific. Thank you for coming to our community. We needed a place to pick up a lunch perfect for a picnic. Don't forget the yummy cookies. Thank you, Thank You.

• Visited July 2013